Reviews for It's Not Healthy
HeroOfReshiram chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Hmmhmm, yes! I love the details, the characters, and such the magnificent playing! Quite a person you are for writing this, I thoroughly enjoyed every word.
JustSpirky chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
omg, this was really really really really really good!
Ethelwyn chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Hahaha, this was pretty funny. And Yeah, of course it was pretty sexy, too. Poor England, he just can't get the upper hand on America. But yeah, that's how it ist XD
I really like the way you portrait the countries, it's very good and true to their characters.
It's very cute how England tries to get away, but know he can't anway. Still it's a bit sad how the two still can't get along emotionally, but at least physically works out fine it seems, so maybe there is more hope in the future? ;D
Very nice work. Thanks for sharing, as always!
Austmarkaly chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
For your first fic, this is fantastic! You're doing really well. There are few things you could improve on, such as your tenses and your usage of differing pronouns (they help prevent the reader from getting bored), but your head cannons are pretty cool and you did really well!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This story is just adorable and I love the way it it so serious in the beginning and kinda just lets that fade away because they both want it and know it. I love how Arthur is like "You already know this is gonna happen again even if it's 'Unhealthy'" and Alfred says that that fact has never stopped him from doing anything before. I felt bad for them in the beginning when I thought they were going to end it and they both seemed so sad. I liked how it ended a lot though.

I really love Hetalia and hope that you continue this series. I can't wait to see what you come up with next, no matter which series you do next- though I can't wait for the Kuroshitsuji. Update soon! Thanx so much, Bye!
Yanelle chapter 1 . 11/2/2012