Reviews for For the first time
LivK chapter 1 . 3/2
Wow this was so sweet,and I really like the twist with him coming,and they got to start again ...kinda.
This was fun to read,really put a smile on my face :-)
Thanks for sharing
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 2/23
I've read this many times and I still love it. Thanks for writing!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Really great fic
Castlelover777 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Really enjoyed this story! Clever and sweet.
OneLiners chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I had to put my phone down, smile, and get red in the moment he mentioned the gorgeous eyes thing. Well played, this was purfffect
belfastlemur chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I love this one.
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Sweet :-)
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
As soon as I saw the title, I started singing the song. The Script does the original and I love it but Boyce Avenue does a great job with it too.
This fic... was really, really good. I absolutely love the concept and how you played with it. It was so sweet. Made my heart flutter. I loved it.
Jessie
sillylissy chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
awww adorable castle is adorable!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Loved the fluff. Well done!
Mark C chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This was very sweet even after the rough beginning for our favourite couple.

I really enjoyed seeing Castle bump into Kate after their fight, at a coffee shop no less, and do something that she had said. They met for the 'first' time after he bumped into her and things just went along nicely from there.

Seeing Kate play along was great because she really felt bad about what happened.

Glad to see that they worked things out between them and that Kate continued their 'date' after they cleared the air between them. I really liked what you had her say at the end.

Excellent job.
Imhereforthestory chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Its so them... I am reading it and I am just watching the scene unfold and I love it. I am really happy you wrote it and would gladly read more. :D
someheartslove chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh, oh, ohhhh. You just melted my heart. And you're very good with this fluff thing, I have no idea why you're not doing it more often.
I mean, the way she told him their relationship is so screwed up, how she acted in front of him, how she ran away... And how he followed. This is so them. And I loved the 'new' meeting. Oh, man. That is just sooo good.
I want to read this again. I really do.
And I want this on the show.
I want to know more about it. How they go on from here. How they got here.
Very very good and intriguing.
1477166 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh my goodness this is adorable 3
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Ngaw.. that was really sweet :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »