Reviews for Shallow Sleep
Alyssavanmeter17 chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
Please keep on writing this I really would like to see what happens next. Thank you for a good and intriguing story.
natalia chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
it's kind of a sad sad story, but it's good all the same. Keep it up! I'm looking forward for the next chapter... LOVE UyM! They're my favourite Sailor Moon couple!
BloodCrescent1373 chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
OMG! I cried when I read these past few chapters! Please continue to write and I look forward to the next chapter!
- Yours Truly
Blood Crescent
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
great story
ili777 chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Wow you have done an excellent job so far, keep it up
but please please please have a good ending in this story, with no one dying
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
oh god i want to know what happens next
BloodRose chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
I read the story and it was so sad. T_T
I'm surprise with Usagi answer to Mamoru when he was breaking up with her.
Please update faster/soon or else!
( If she going to die then R.I.P Usagi and Mamoru good luck surviving without Usagi). o()o
I can be messed up or curel.(_)
UsagiMoon chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
That cheater! :p lol anyways the issue with updates is that one wants them really soon and then once the story finish you're like dam it's over, wish it took more time... haha anyways till nxt time...keep up the good work
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Yes it was too long Saito-Katsumi, for this chapter you took a month and four weeks but it's better than four months, thank you for the chapter. Keep it coming.
Dark Gotham chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
This is such a fab story!
kera69love chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Next chapter please
SkylerKnight chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
what a snitch!
trish1573 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Tears...real tears
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Oh dear...why the heck is he telling him?! Granted that Mamoru has a right to know, but shouldn't the fact that Usagi didn't want him to know be enough to NOT tell him?!
Amber Jade-Black chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
I am eager to see where this story goes.
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »