Reviews for The Muggle Doctor and the Magical Policeman
Arciere chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Awww... A bit fast for my liking, but sweet nonetheless!

-Arciere
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Aww that was quite sweet! I like how, even though she ran away from the wizarding world, she was still doing good for the muggle world in being a doctor - although I would've thought being called Molly would have been a bit weird!
craklyn chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
The idea of this story was very nice, but I feel that the actual story was missing parts. It quickly became confusing when one event turned into a totally different one without saying anything about the things that obviously happened in the meantime. Like here before Draco told the others about a revolving doors, and when it turned out he'd been tot he emergency room many times - it came out of nowhere. You need something in the middle so that the reader can keep track of what's going on. And I didn't realize that Draco and Ginny had seen each other that many times, but suddenly they were in love.
Like I said, the idea here was good, but you need to be patient as a writer. You need to think what is a logical way to guide the story where you need it to be, not just skip parts. My advice is to get a beta-reader, (s)he'd be able to tell if the story needs something more.
Don't give up writing, just give the fics more time to develope before posting them! You've got potential! :)
hatebelow chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was pretty cute. I felt like their relationship was pretty sudden so maybe a novella wouldnbe nice but I like the plot idea. I always like Dr. Ginny and I like that draco was insistant upon getting her back. Great job!