Reviews for NaNoWriMo: All That I Have
So how does Zelos get around with no arm or legs? And why is he that way now? Sorry I just loved the story and I ended up a bit confused at the end and couldn't just let it be.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2014
So who is the princess and the grand general? I assume the grand general is Riven, but who is the princess? Fiora?
Aurora Shadowglen chapter 25 . 4/19/2014
You are a master storyteller, Viper. I have not had so much enjoyment from a single fanfiction (other than your first Riven story)! Thank you for sharing this wondrous tale with us and I look forward to more of my questions being answered in the second Riven story!
Ulcaasi chapter 26 . 3/6/2014
Whoooooooooo. That was intense. Yeah I just read finish everything. Whew. Certainly took awhile to. One of the longer and definitely more indepth stories I read thus far. So much of all the good stuff. Plot, suspense, tension, emotions, depth, character uhhhh douchebag lack of mentioning relations cause you're an asshat like most terrific authors I know. Is that like a trait of all good authors? Leave cliffhangers, ambiguity and make us readers scream in frustrations and claw at the walls wondering about the what ifs etc. I guess that makes u an awesome author eh? :p
AyahDiamon chapter 26 . 2/1/2014

Anyways nice story! Though too much brother chapters, but it helped move on the plot which is good! :D It was a fun read over night and you did not betray me in capturing champion's personalities yet again! Irelia is as cold as she was in her lore and test which is good! But of course the hint of warmness is in there! Applause!

P.S What is Jarvan's gift and others AMG najkldnsajkds!
Moonlit Hunter chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
lauto chapter 26 . 11/15/2013
Words cannot describe how I feel about this story. It was a great story but how it is brought is just phenomenal. What I absolutely love is how the end is just another 'beginning'. There are so many new questions while the old ones are mostly answered and that's a sign it was a well written story. But I feel like with the end of the story a part of me also is lost/died makes clear how powerfull the story was. A very good job done here !
Humblescribe chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Guardsman Bob! This comment will be for the whole story, but this is officially my canon now. Udyr, Irelia, Lee...especially Udyr have the most interesting characters and motivations that I've seen in any LoL fanfiction. After reading all your stories, it's like: of course Udyr would be like that! But a lot of time went into your stories, and I really respect all the thought and hard work you do to make the lore a good story for the rest of us!
Tempest of Reach chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
An... interesting way to end it.
Tempest of Reach chapter 24 . 11/3/2013
I really, really thought Zelos would die...
Tempest of Reach chapter 22 . 11/3/2013
Time for the second battle to begin.
Tempest of Reach chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
Well well well... this is interesting, I want to see how this will go. Not long now though.
Tempest of Reach chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
... Clever Lee
Tempest of Reach chapter 17 . 11/3/2013
Well, maybe Zelos might start to recover now...
Tempest of Reach chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
Oh boy... that's not good, not good at all.