Reviews for A Battle at the Ball
JoyZ chapter 3 . 2/18
Really proud of Mac, but worried about what Krennick can do. Enjoy your writings and will look for a suitable downfall for the 'dragon lady'. Carry on!
starryeyes12 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
great story
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Mac just needs to kick her a** and get it over with. Please tell me that you aren't going to let Harm actually DO anything with this skanky ho? ::shudders:: I'd like to see Krennick lose EVERYTHING her marriage, her career, the respect of her peers... if she just HAPPENS to wind up in jail or dead, that'd be a bonus! Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Mac just needs to kick her ass and get it over with. Please tell me that you aren't going to let Harm actually DO anything with this skanky ho? ::shudders:: I'd like to see Krennick lose EVERYTHING her marriage, her career, the respect of her peers... if she just HAPPENS to wind up in jail or dead, that'd be a bonus! Can't wait for more.
Saissa chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
I guess Krennick will find out - if she makes a move on Harm - she will find out for sure just how far Mac will go to protect her family.

Mac did give her the rules - and if Krennick chooses not to accept them, then she must accept the consequences.

Bring it on, Krennick - I cant wait to read what happens next!
j chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
getting interesting. what will she do next? if she goes after mac how will harm react?
robertwnielsen chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Well, I think Krennick's ego is definitely going to get the best of her. Like I said before,

"LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLET'S GET RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREADY TO RRRRRRRRRRUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !" This is DEFINITELY going to get ugly...(between Mac and Krennick...and maybe Harm, too.) Looking forward to the continuation! :)

Robert
Michi uk chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Can't wait to get the continuance of this Krennick eoisode.
Michi uk chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Glad Mac stood up to Krennick
Michi uk chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Can't wait for next chapter.
rlrct chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Nicely written and well-setup for a series of chapters that could get really entertaining, not to mention a "claws out" battle!
rlrct chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Nice little story. You could really have some fun with Krennick deciding to go after Mac only to find out what it's like to go up against a marine.
jpstar57 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Very nice. Can't wait to see how Krennick really reacts and how this whole mess, that you've written so well, is resolved.
Saissa chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
So I assume the 3rd POV is Krennicks? Cant wait to read it.

I bet she is PISSED!
robertwnielsen chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Why am I not surprised about Harm being paranoid? :) I mean, he's as protective of their (his and Mac's) careers as he is of Mac...so his attitude about Mac confronting Krennick doesn't shock me at all. Great job, and definitely looking forward to Chap. 3, to see where this goes from here! :)

Robert