Reviews for A Battle at the Ball
PLEASE MORE! What will Krennick do? She really does not want Marine Mac on her behind!
JoyZ chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Really proud of Mac, but worried about what Krennick can do. Enjoy your writings and will look for a suitable downfall for the 'dragon lady'. Carry on!
starryeyes12 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
great story
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Mac just needs to kick her a** and get it over with. Please tell me that you aren't going to let Harm actually DO anything with this skanky ho? ::shudders:: I'd like to see Krennick lose EVERYTHING her marriage, her career, the respect of her peers... if she just HAPPENS to wind up in jail or dead, that'd be a bonus! Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Mac just needs to kick her ass and get it over with. Please tell me that you aren't going to let Harm actually DO anything with this skanky ho? ::shudders:: I'd like to see Krennick lose EVERYTHING her marriage, her career, the respect of her peers... if she just HAPPENS to wind up in jail or dead, that'd be a bonus! Can't wait for more.
Saissa chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
I guess Krennick will find out - if she makes a move on Harm - she will find out for sure just how far Mac will go to protect her family.

Mac did give her the rules - and if Krennick chooses not to accept them, then she must accept the consequences.

Bring it on, Krennick - I cant wait to read what happens next!
j chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
getting interesting. what will she do next? if she goes after mac how will harm react?
robertwnielsen chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Well, I think Krennick's ego is definitely going to get the best of her. Like I said before,

"LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLET'S GET RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREADY TO RRRRRRRRRRUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !" This is DEFINITELY going to get ugly...(between Mac and Krennick...and maybe Harm, too.) Looking forward to the continuation! :)

Robert
Michi uk chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Can't wait to get the continuance of this Krennick eoisode.
Michi uk chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Glad Mac stood up to Krennick
Michi uk chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Can't wait for next chapter.
rlrct chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Nicely written and well-setup for a series of chapters that could get really entertaining, not to mention a "claws out" battle!
rlrct chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Nice little story. You could really have some fun with Krennick deciding to go after Mac only to find out what it's like to go up against a marine.
jpstar57 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Very nice. Can't wait to see how Krennick really reacts and how this whole mess, that you've written so well, is resolved.
Saissa chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
So I assume the 3rd POV is Krennicks? Cant wait to read it.

I bet she is PISSED!