Reviews for Ice Crux
kailaleela chapter 10 . 7/10
I enjoy this story but I cant help wondering when Voldemort and harry will fall in love and if there will be a lemon any time soon. (probably not)
violetmusime chapter 24 . 5/17
I really like this~I had this bookmarked for a while but hadn't had the time to read it, but I'm so glad that I did~~~
ranoshi chapter 17 . 5/16
Wow, a portrait of a younger Lord Voldemort, fascinating
ranoshi chapter 14 . 5/16
Harry's really lucky to have Professor Snape to train and worry over him. Good to see Hermione there to support Harry. I'm still like whoa over James being a Deatheater.
ranoshi chapter 13 . 5/16
Good lord, I did fall for it, I was like holy shit, the Dark Arts addled Professor Snape's head and Harry was super unlucky that their duel triggered something and made Snape snap.
luna chapter 1 . 3/17
Love it. Ur talented writer.
anaraz chapter 23 . 3/12
Thank you for this fic and the next one :)
Anon chapter 16 . 8/26/2015
HE'S ONLY ELEVEN YEARS OLD?
Someone chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
I love it! But, when will Harry come into the story?
nopevillian chapter 8 . 5/7/2015
Apparently I'm a hufflepuff. Had to take a break to finish reading this chapter. Can't handle evil harry. Nope.
Ladymadonna1899 chapter 18 . 4/2/2015
Will Voldemort find out about Harry's fairly abusive past? or disregard it?
writlings chapter 23 . 3/24/2015
I have to admit: the last line made me completely go, "YAY TOM!" :D

I love this story and the sequel. (I've already posted a rubbish review there.) And I like that it wasn't slash. I'm actually glad it wasn't slash. I'm more for substance and plot than romance and your tale was perfect.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2015
This is awesome
Guest chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
So in chapter 9 it's stated that Neville Longbottom is a fifth year? Did I understand that correctly?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is awesome. I can't wait to keep reading. Exactly the kinda of thing I've been looking for. Thanks for the great read!