Reviews for The 25th Hunger Games: This Means War
Gallantgrove chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
So this is the last chapter of Part 1! I hope you can work a little more about Silver's POV in your next Fic! Great Chapter though!
The Capitol will use torture in the poor Girl? O.O!
Guess We'll wait until Friday to know it!
Ruetheday chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
O.O Woah. My little Jules will be so sad if she doesn't come backkkk! Great writing!:). This isn't the last chapter though, right? Interesting that the meanies felt bad for Elyse (I know I'm not spelling it right). Fabulous writing as alway;)
Ruetheday chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Interesting... :) I like this idea! Don't kill Fort or Jules! Hehe great job, but remember my 100th Games tributes? they didn't show up on the story!D: Anyways, great job! GO FRECK! You rock girly! You and Fortemo are perfecto! Jules and little Elysia:* In case FF deleted that it was a kissy faceXD Update soon!
Gallantgrove chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Yes! I want more! And this twist is just perfect! This rebellion will be interesting! Too bad for Riley, she almost made it.
How are they going to fight?
I'm very into this! XD
Pisces.TJ chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
! Yes! Morgan is still alive too! She is so amazing and is a great friend to Tabytha, Im glad you paired them up :) YEAH! I love when my character ends up helping in a rebel, cant wait to read more of it
Gallantgrove chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Huff! Silver did it again! XD well, I couldn't find your Poll, but My vote goes to Freck! Then to Sashay. (I'm starting to like, Fortemo, plus she Looks more friendly and maybe she has an interesting background).

Awesome Chapter! KM.6000! Keep the good work! I really can't wait to the next one!
Pisces.TJ chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Oh a hunting we will go! Haha the women go out hunting as the man stay back :) ohhhhh cliff hanger! Cant wait to find out whats going on
Ruetheday chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Ahh! You did it again! Cliffhanger! NO LIVE FRECK! LIVE FORTEMO!LIVE JULES! LIVE ELYSIA! Ooh! A sponsor! Yay!:). Great chapter and thanks for taking my suggestion, I think it makes it a little easier to see!:). Great chapter, wait is Morgan dead? Is the boy from eight? What's going on with Orine? Poor Cotton!
Pisces.TJ chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
6, that is my final answer! I think XD great chapter, its cool to finLly have Tab kill some, i know weird yo say but no one ever has her kill. Haha Morgan thanks for the offer to kill whoever kills her, shell do the same for you :)
Gallantgrove chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Please don't tell me Silver died! It's just too soon!
Did 3 died in this chapter? I'll go for those points!
Ruetheday chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Great chapter! I'm really looking forward to the updates and to see what happens later on (wink wink). I like Freck and Fortemo being allies. They're both bloodthirsty epic girls!:). Um, I do have one minor suggestion... Make the names of the people having POVs bold. Like in "Fortemo's POV" you would bold all that. I like that you have the BOOM's bolder too!:). Who died?! Please not mine! GO JULES! GO FORTEMO! GO FRECK! GO TABYTHA! :)
Pisces.TJ chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Tabythas, Aoin, Riley, and Morgan. So far they seem great together. Morgan was a worry at first when i read the teo ready to kill her but daaaaamn she held her own and did good. Cant wait for more! :)
Gallantgrove chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
I just finished the Bloodbath chapter and I must say that this was awesome! Really, I felt the adrenaline since the beginig! XD I'm really happy Silver made it! Those Fortemo and Freck are like really crazy!
But I Hope we get to know more about the other tributes. Poor Giovanna! She was one of my favorites!

Hope to read soon the next chapter!
Ruetheday chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Great chap! I'm gonna give you a shout out for some more reviews! Nice job with Fortemo and Jules! You are seriously an amazing writer, no joke! I love this story so much and I can't wait to see what you'll do with these tributes:)
Ruetheday chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Go Fortemo! Four kills? Thanks! I guess, I don't really know whether I should that or... Yeah. Go Jules! He escaped!:). Thanks! I shall read the last chapter again real quick...