Reviews for From Past to Present
Joni chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
I can't wait to find out whether she'll say yes or otherwise. Charlotte is truly a wonderful character and I can't wait to get to know her even more. Hopefully you find yourself writing a flashback chapter on why her first marriage failed, and what (really) brought her back to New York. Could really be Jessica calling her in because she needs another partner, for all we know.

I love how you tackled so much in one chapter.
Can't wait for the next! Merry Christmas!

PS: I love how she dropped the fuck bomb at him out of frustration.
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
:x
Carla chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
First of all, when she told her he loved her, oh my god. AND HER EXPLANATION WHY SHE DIDN'T TELL HIM THAT SHE WAS MARRIED. :((( "fifty-four of those i spent thinking about you"

And when she told her he was moving in :(( I mean, that sounds like the best gift ever because she loves her too much :(

"Charlotte Andrea Philippa Montgomery, marry the shit out of me." Oh, shit. Oh. Oh my God. I have a feeling she's going to say no?

Life ruined. Thanks a lot. Chapter 6 please!
Anne Marie chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Wonderfully written as always. Update soon!
Joni chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Awww! Central Park! Such a sweet setting. The tie was a cute touch. It took my mind off the whole Louis situation a bit. The thing in the elevator when she asked her to shut up, just gorgeous. And the fact that he asked Ray to find her probably because he's worried. Also, the fact that he blamed her for almost everything yet he can't stay mad forever. Just amazing. It just goes to show how imperfectly perfect they are. As usual, enjoyed.

I wish you the best of luck for the week ahead. I look forward to the next update. I promise I'll be patient! :)

Joni
Joni chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Beautiful. What will Harvey do to Louis? Oh my god!
Rebecca chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Jet another great chapter but wanna see what he does to Louis though
babygurl1944 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Can't wait to see what Harvey does to Louis.
babygurl1944 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Good start to the story and can't wait to read the next chapter.
Joni chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is yet another exceptional writing from you and so, I think this deserves a long-ass review. I believe writing with an original character is one of the toughest things a writer could get herself into - considering you have to make up a whole new character, a personality, a backstory, and so much more.

Though the Harvey we see on the show doesn't seem like the kind of person who would wait for someone for so long or go into a totally emotional phase once a year for a certain person, the waiting just added a wonderful click to it. Hell, he could have been with Donna when Charlotte returned, but he wasn't. He obviously loves Donna; but, he's so passionate about Charlotte that he chose to wait for her even though he didn't have that certainty that she would come back.

The fact that she felt that she was hardly anything to him... I totally see Harvey getting serious with someone and making the girl feel that way on the show. The unspoken apology and the forgiveness that she was never vocal about. The fact that she was about to leave when he pulled her close and she willingly complied with his actions, pulling him into a kiss - that was forgiveness, and that - to me - was the most beautiful way of saying: 'I forgive you for making me feel like shit seven years ago."

I can't leave out the way they acted at the sound of knocking. I found that quite funny, to be honest. The little moment with Jessica was beautiful. It just meant that the relationship she ran away from seven years ago was so serious that even Jessica knew who she was. When she told Jessica he owes him lots of dinners and that she'd probably out in New York for quite a while, I almost shit rainbows.

When he didn't refuse the pro-bono because he was over the moon? So beautiful.
"Dinner in bed?" I actually cried a bucket full of happy tears.

Exceptionally written, amazing plot. Can't wait for more.
Best wishes,