Reviews for Deal Come Due
Aranna Undomiel chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
You know I'm a big fan of your Mary/John stories and I already love this one :) Hope you'll continue this soon.
cherry619 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Ooh it gets deeper. I like this look at the family right before the deal but it kind of makes your heart break in knowing what is supposed to happen to them all. Charity
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Very good chapter. Foreboding!
sammynanci chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Oh my god! This night? Is "the night"? Poor Mary,he was so happy for ten years ;_; Good job,I love Dean and his overprotective,jejejje. Baby Sammy is so adorable! Thanks for writting!
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Fantastic chapter. Four year old Dean is so cute and so tuned into Sammy too, the bond between them already strong. He really surprised Mary asking her who scared Sammy and think he surprised John too, alerting him more to what was wrong and what Mary wasn't yet telling him about what happened at the grocery store. And had to smile that Sammy had a stuffed moose toy! Plus Dean at that age already very food orientated! Am really interested in where you are taking this story, such an original idea.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
I hope they get a better start in this au than in the series. I love little Dean as the Sammy wisperer.
zekeschance chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Awww, 4 year old Dean is just as cute then as he is now! Loved that picture of him on the crate "helping" John work on the Impala. Then when he pushed his sleeves up? GUH! So Dean! The stuffed moose was an excellent choice for Sam's favorite toy and of course big brother taking care of it while he was gone was another aww moment. But John's thoughts about it where the best! But Dean realizing Sam was crying so quickly and being the Sam whisperer was just too cute. Loved all of the foreshadowing in this. Really, really want to see John's reaction to what Mary has to tell him, if she gets the chance. Really love how you write this family at that precious time period. So life like and full of possibilities that it makes it that much more tragic. GUH a hundred times over! Thank you!
cappy712 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Wow that was good too! Liked the Sammy Whispherer! Ha, yeah Dean's good at that.

Thank you for sharing.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Man that was good. on to the next chapter. Thank you for sharing.
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
...This is an awesome story. I really do look forwar to more.

My favourite part? Dean-The Sammy whisperer. Bloody brilliant.

I want more. Now.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
So I thought I had already read this chapter but I did not. I love AU's and I'm hoping that Mary doesn't die in this one as she did in the real story. I like your take on the whole thing because from the begining, I just can't see Mary, a hunter, making a deal and not remembering that she did, or the day the deal would come up. Can't wait for more and really hoping for some good old fashioned limped Sam to come. Older limp Sam of course. I mean I'm not heartless I don't wait to injure a little baby, but older, yeah I can deal with that. Thanks for the story, Nicole. PS aren't you the writer of the other fic, that is AU, where Dean and John are cops and Sam's a lawyer and old yellow eyes was a gangster type guy and Sam had been shot and everything was in a respective characters first person prospective? I'm right, right? If so I hope you pick it back up and update that story as well, and if not, sorry for the mix up but love all your stories anyhow. Thanks for the new story, Nicole.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Loved the way that Dean saeemeed to be able to read what baby Sammy was thinking and questioned Mary about who scared him...definitely shows the bond those two share right from the beginning.

Looking foreward to seeing what more you do with this story.
judyann chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Love it and always makes me think if something like this could have happened. And love Dean as the Sammy Whisperer!
Val-Creative chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
RETURN OF STUFFED MOOSE. ;A; I LOVE IT ALWAYS. Weechesters... my heart is melting away into a puddle of love. Little Dean and Little Sam interacting and Little!Big Brother Dean... nooooo, emotions. This is great because the AU idea could go severals ways- maybe a showdown between Yellow Eyes and Mary, or or maybe John becomes aware of demons or or WHO KNOOOOOOWS!? I'm just excited!
sarah chapter 2 . 11/15/2012