Reviews for Destroyer of Worlds
Ralfil chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Hmm. I do like Death Note crossovers when they are done right. Do you think this one could have an update?
nyxes chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
If you ever plan on updating this, I will give you a thousand cookies. You (and nauro) write beautifully, and the storyline has me completely hooked.
Regin chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
alesana4ever chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Batman vs L. I like L better so i would go for him. This is very interesting. I just really want to know who the killer is. So much suspense and mystery. I hope you update soon. Will Batman and L meet and will they know the others real identity? I really hope so. Great story.
Zetsueno chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Wow, I never knew that there was this good a DN/BM crossover out there. This fic is simply marvelous. Masterfully written, something that is really touched with genius. Ofcourse some interpretations of technology is inaccurate, but hey, this is a world where BM and L exist, the technology has to be significantly advanced. The only doubt I have at the moment is whether or not the Kira case had taken place already, and if L escaped it unscathed. I mean, there certainly are hints to such a scenario, if Watari saying 'This reminds me too much of THAT case' is anything to go by. But, then again, using Lind. who supposedly died in the second episode of DN means Kira case haven't yet took place. If thats the case, then what exactly did Watari intend by 'THAT case'?
yamiduke13 chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
This story is fantastic and I am enjoying it immensely. You have done a great job with it so far and I look forward to more.
Oculus Lupus chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Hey, Roarian, I actually managed to follow this without any knowledge of the fandams.

If you need help smoothing out the next chapter once it's done, hit me on IRC or pm.

Nice work, dude and Nauro, too.
VivGlam chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
OMG! A remarkably mind-blowing thriller! You are really a genius in planning the plot with mild sense of humour. I'd appreciate very much if you'll update anytime soon.
Lilero chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Awesome idea! I have no idea whatsoever of where you're going with this story, but it's captivating. I had never even considered that Batman and Death Note could be compatible in some way. I can't wait to see L and Batman meet- it's going to be epic.

As always, your writing is refreshingly empty of mistakes or grammar errors and your ideas are innovative. I'll be waiting for the next chapter )
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Sherlock wannabees.

DUPIN wannabees.
Celestial Dance chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Wow, that ending scene was horribly wonderfully graphic; great chapter as always
nezumi 248 chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
That . . . would be an absolutely horrifying way to die, poor guy, his fate was sealed. Great story so far I can't wait to find out if the killer is Light or someone else. Anyways, keep up the good work, and please update again soon!
lazyguy90 chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Nice work on this.
nezumi 248 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
aaaahhhhh this is just so awesome! i kind of hope the killer gets revealed to to us soon, but it is sorta fun trying to guess who it is. please update soon, i would love to read more of this excellent story.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
I think its the riddler using the death note.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »