Reviews for Double-edged Sword
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 5/29
Oh gods... Go asuna!
So kirito really is a maiden in distress
Thats funny xD
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 5/29
"WHEN I PUT ON MY NERVE GEAR I TOUCHED MYSELF"
I dont quite get that
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 5/29
Saw a rec of this fic saying kirito is a maiden in distress and that piqued my interest
Lol, Nagano is the place where my favorite manga series Deadman Wonderland began XD
Candy Phantom chapter 1 . 5/1
Sorry, but I think I'm going to wait until after I finish episode 8 to read this. XD
ScarletNightFury chapter 15 . 4/11
*punches hole in wall* FUCK! I HATE IT WHEN OTHER PLAYERS TAKE THE FINAL KILL BONUS! THEY DO IT TO ME ALL THE TIME EVEN WHEN I'VE BEEN HACKING AWAY AT THE BOSS FOR 30 MINUTES!
RBRL chapter 16 . 3/22
There are no other ways in how I can describe this other than Absolutely Divine
Septimus714 chapter 17 . 3/10
Wow. This... This is one of those stories that just leaves your mind completely blank. It leaves you feeling as though you don't know what to do now. It takes a LOT to make me feel this way. In fact, in my twenty eight years, it's only ever happened to me once before. There isn't anything else that I can say other than... well done, I guess. Thank you for allowing me and countless others to read your piece.
TKG chapter 17 . 2/17
It was long and the story was like a real novel. Good job
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 17 . 1/23
amazing. :)
Ppsh chapter 17 . 12/31/2015
A well written story. Unfortunately the ending is just depressing. It ends on such a low note. I feel as if Kirito and Asuna have completely drifted apart - that sooner or later she will go on to her career or whatever and forget about him. That's the impression it gives. It's possibly more realistic than the canon ending, but just so miserable at the same time. I don't understand why you would do that - I mean I guess due to the changes you made, they didn't spend as much time bonding in SAO; never got married or lived together, Yui never appeared...

I guess it's very good writing, but I don't really like the direction you took this in either. It just seems largely the same as canon with all of the really positive conclusions stripped out of it. Mm, just depressing.
AngelsPrince chapter 17 . 12/15/2015
Absolutely amazing story! Only wish Kirito could have met Asuna personally at the end, would have been great. Nevertheless, a great read. Kudos to you!
Ald3r chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
Why is Yulier a guy?
Ezrealus chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Really professional level writing, with an obviously well thought out plot and very developed characters, and just enough deviation from canon to give the story a different feel to it. The only thing that irked me (if you could call it that) was the lack of closure in terms of Asuna's relationship with Kirito, the omission of an in-person meeting made me kind of sad, might have made a better ending than the World Seed scene, since I've always felt the SAO arc was centered around their relationship anyways. Aside from that one little thing I enjoyed reading your story from start to finish. Thanks for the ride!
helixConundrum chapter 1 . 11/26/2015