Reviews for Double-edged Sword
This was a pointless read it left little to be resolved you are a horrible story ender not story writer but story ender
Apex85 chapter 11 . 6/10
GOD DAMMIT! WHY DIDN'T YOU LET HER STAY DEAD?!
Apex85 chapter 10 . 6/10
HAHAAHHAHA! DIE LOLI DIE!
segment thought chapter 17 . 6/10
really enjoyed reading!
segment thought chapter 16 . 6/10
(im not crying your crying)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i love this fic
segment thought chapter 10 . 6/10
omgg silica

that was brutal

really enjoying reading!
Muaradia chapter 10 . 4/5
I can't believe you killed Silica you monster! But writing is really good!
powerdrag1234G chapter 1 . 3/23
is good
One with the Wind chapter 17 . 3/18
So Ordinal Scale inspired me to look for sone more SAO fanfiction, and lo and behold I came across yours. I loved every moment of this story. I think you nailed all of the characters and gave each of them a voice. The ending was perfect and, though I do want more, I am satisfied (if that makes sense?)
Thank you for your story!
Acerman chapter 17 . 2/6
This is the best story I've read in a long time. Thank you.
Wtf chapter 4 . 1/28
ITS KURADEEL DAT MUDAFUKA
Wtf chapter 2 . 1/28
My guess is that Heath cliff aka MOTHER FUCKING KAYABA BASTARD BITCH asset Kirito up
Lava chapter 17 . 12/13/2016
This is one of the best fics in fanfiction. I really love it. I can totally imgagine this being the ending of the cannon series. I really loved it!
death7559 chapter 17 . 11/21/2016
This story was a treat to read, thanks for writing it. You deserve having this at the top of the archives.
SentinelPrimeKnightOfCybertron chapter 17 . 11/19/2016
On the whole a fairly enjoyable piece. You have some good interaction with the supporting cast as they work to help Kirito. I love Klein and it was great to see him shine as a true friend. The Epilogue was where it loses ground. The lack of resolution for Kirito and Asuna's romance was somewhat grating. A scene where they actually get to meet would have been more satisfying than some phone conversations that don't really go anywhere. They way it's framed made me wonder if Asuna is being wholly truthful about everything. Considering nobody else from SAO seems to have seen her post-game made me wonder if she hiding something. The way you mention Sugou makes me wonder...