Reviews for Torturati
doutlesslover223 chapter 1 . 7/12
I really like this story! Please let me know w if you are going to update and finish it!
3moons chapter 22 . 12/24/2015
July of wich year?
Guest chapter 22 . 6/13/2015
Nice fanfiction,I lov it.
PoseyRosey chapter 22 . 5/18/2015
I have just re-read this and cannot wait for the updates in July. I am so pleased that you have decided to complete it.
sujari6 chapter 22 . 5/14/2015
Glad you're continuing with this.
marlane chapter 22 . 5/12/2015
the story is worth it!
TMart37 chapter 22 . 5/12/2015
Cool!
PoseyRosey chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
I have just read this story, and think it is wonderful. I sincerely hope that you will be able to find the time to finish it. Hopefully looking forward to an update.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Wow.
Edward's spouse chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
excellent. waiting for more.
cbmorefie chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
Thanks for the update!
snowiewolf chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
Thanks )
Privatejk chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Reviews come from readers who love a story and from a writer who writes well and effectively. Asking for reviews just so your story may gain popularity will only lead to people believing your intentions are to gain status and not because you want opinions.

You've got same basic grammatical errors as well, such as the difference between saw or seen.

Your story has a good plot, but from what I read, Edward and Bella's relationship happened quite suddenly. Along with that your sentences are really abrupt and colloquial. It makes the story sound choppy and awkward.

I'm not trying to bash or hate on your story and I hope you don't take it that way. I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism so you can see why people do or do not review.
sandy4321 chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
Can't wait for more! Loving the story!