Reviews for Torturati
PoseyRosey chapter 22 . 5/18
I have just re-read this and cannot wait for the updates in July. I am so pleased that you have decided to complete it.
sujari6 chapter 22 . 5/14
Glad you're continuing with this.
marlane chapter 22 . 5/12
the story is worth it!
TMart37 chapter 22 . 5/12
Cool!
PoseyRosey chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
I have just read this story, and think it is wonderful. I sincerely hope that you will be able to find the time to finish it. Hopefully looking forward to an update.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Wow.
Edward's spouse chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
excellent. waiting for more.
cbmorefie chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
Thanks for the update!
snowiewolf chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
Thanks )
Privatejk chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Reviews come from readers who love a story and from a writer who writes well and effectively. Asking for reviews just so your story may gain popularity will only lead to people believing your intentions are to gain status and not because you want opinions.

You've got same basic grammatical errors as well, such as the difference between saw or seen.

Your story has a good plot, but from what I read, Edward and Bella's relationship happened quite suddenly. Along with that your sentences are really abrupt and colloquial. It makes the story sound choppy and awkward.

I'm not trying to bash or hate on your story and I hope you don't take it that way. I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism so you can see why people do or do not review.
sandy4321 chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
Can't wait for more! Loving the story!
Mireads chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
I love this story
MaryMary123 chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
he is down in this hole and sooner or later it will come out.
MaryMary123 chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
Yep he is stupid too. He kept telling her she was nothing. I think Bella is stronger than he or Tanya can imagine and if they mess around with her on her. She might just kick their azzes.