Reviews for Big Fish, Tiny Pond
I would like an update
The insults are going to end up stolen
Because apparently
I only should steal from the best
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Wish there was more of this, the opening was hella entertaining :)
AbbaSalama chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
im still sad that this will never be updated, i still reread it pretty often :)
scout360pyro chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Extremely disappointed this went nowhere. You quite honestly have a perfect summary/description of your story idea, one that stands out and has pop to it. Your one and only chapter... Feels a bit shaky, but that is normal for me since I had yet to adjust to the style you were using. The premise of the story is rock solid and I immediately was able to start immersing myself in it. Its a damn shame this fic got abandoned. Favoriting anyways.
EmInArEvOl chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I don't even care that you're not updating this. It's just too awesome not to favorite this!

Man, your jabs are on fleek! Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
That was hilarious, I'm stealing some of those lines
Ft Knight chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
... this is too damn funny to just have one chapter please bless us with more oh might author...
LordAtp the Flash Terror chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Update...
Brilliant Baritone chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I'm sad there isn't more as I'd love to see it progress and how. Well written beginning though!
Guest92746502D chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Why?!
Why, why, why?!
So much wasted and untapped potential awesomeness. *sniff*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Darkness in the Light chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Well I guess I won't see a part two that's two bad. I love some good trash talking but I wanted to see it backed up.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Interesting.
Otakugal chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
update please! :D
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Hehehehaha oh please continue this?
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
ooh good start though how he's gonna escape that confrontation (unless the examiner arrives!) without losing face is anybody's guess. Hah hope you continue this, Narutos attacks could literally put the fear into the whole country especially RasenShuriken lol x