Reviews for Three Truths - One Shot
DanceLuvPeace chapter 2 . 9/13
Intense, erotic, passionate, and so so beautiful.
Love, love, love.
DanceLuvPeace chapter 1 . 9/13
I have read this story so many times its ridiculous.
I just really loved it. I have always wanted to be a vet, ever since I could remember, and I really love horses. They are just the most majestic creatures with such beautiful souls, how could I not love them.
Its funny to realize that after so many times of reading this story, not once did it occur to me that I should write a review.
So here it is... this a story that will forever be engraved in my heart not only because of the horses but because it gives the hope that sometimes unrequited love isn't so bad, and sometimes it's even better when you realize that it's not so unrequited.
cute short story! I liked it a lot :)))
Tashakcooks chapter 2 . 5/11
Great story! And your glimpse of their HEA is perfect!
Duvi chapter 2 . 4/13
I loved how he kisse her in front of everyone. He reassured her right away and has since. It must have been so scary that morning when she woke up and probably figured it was just a moment of weakness for him. She most likely saw him laugh when someone called her his stalker. That must have hurt.

This was so beautiful and I'm glad he finally saw her.
Duvi chapter 1 . 4/13
This was so sweet.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 4/3
I didn't even notice the chapter two when I went into the first chapter . . . so I was quite surprised and very happy, to get a very wonderful ending that I didn't even know I needed. This was wonderful. It was fantastic when they went to work together that first morning, him embracing the gossip mill and dipping her for that incredible kiss. Then he got to fulfill his fantasy with riding with her and then her riding him. Sometimes, these little short story continuations, held to two to five chapters, make some of the best stories here in the fandom.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/3
That was sad, yet beautiful. I hope you didn't ache too long from the passing of your horse. Losing a pet hurts a lot. Too much sometimes. I'm glad that Bella finally got her man. Yet I wonder if Edward's vulnerability wasn't a factor there. Although, you did write in the way he was changing his thoughts about her. Not to mention, his infatuation with her spectacular ass the night at the bar. The ending and their whispered words, was really sweet.
Donteee chapter 2 . 1/22
beautiful story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
What an interesting story. I liked the Colorado setting, since I live here (and we have a friend going to CSU Ft. Collins so I could picture the imagery). The Riley thing was so sweet and sad and made me want to cry too.

Missing from heaven chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
I really like it ... I was so sad about Riley
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Beautiful, tender, an almost perfect slow burn. It would have been perfect, except for the part where Riley passed-I was swallowing past the lump in my throat through most of this story, though. I adore stories that feature animals as major players.

Thank you for sharing. And long live your horse buddy! (Was his name Riley?)

alisapay1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Loved this little story! It was great and this Edward was adorable! Thanks for writing! Mwah!
idkatums chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Loved this story! I am a CSU alum and the vet school part caught my eye first! I liked the way you tied the animals into the love story! And bless you for mentioning my favorite beer, 1554! Best of Ft Collins right there!
Snappher chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Oh, damn, more tears! Thank you for a beautiful story. :)