Reviews for Three Truths - One Shot
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 1/26
This was a perfect ending. Thank you for sharing the sweetness of their lives.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 1/26
Oh, my...I cried when Riley passed. It's sweet that Edward finally figured out that Bella really is perfect for him.

I've been around horses all my life and I know exactly how you feel. They are such beautiful creatures. I loved to brush them until they dapple and shine so brilliantly. I've taken care of some very sweet horses, then some that were the spawn of the devil, too. lol

The most embarrassing times were when I was taking care of a string of colts for the spring sales, two which were downright evil, would corner me in the stall when I had my monthly cycle and beat themselves. All the guys would know why and come watch. It was horrible and embarrassing. Those two colts could smell me as soon as I hit the barn doors, no matter what I did, and they would start snorting. I was so glad when the sales were over and I didn't have to tend to them any longer. But I got the biggest bonus because those two sold for the highest amounts! I guess that was my "payback!"
mrsfifty chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
I like this.
Thank you.
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
What a sweet, sweet story x
DanceLuvPeace chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
Intense, erotic, passionate, and so so beautiful.
Love, love, love.
DanceLuvPeace chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I have read this story so many times its ridiculous.
I just really loved it. I have always wanted to be a vet, ever since I could remember, and I really love horses. They are just the most majestic creatures with such beautiful souls, how could I not love them.
Its funny to realize that after so many times of reading this story, not once did it occur to me that I should write a review.
So here it is... this a story that will forever be engraved in my heart not only because of the horses but because it gives the hope that sometimes unrequited love isn't so bad, and sometimes it's even better when you realize that it's not so unrequited.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
cute short story! I liked it a lot :)))
Tashakcooks chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
Great story! And your glimpse of their HEA is perfect!
Duvi chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
I loved how he kisse her in front of everyone. He reassured her right away and has since. It must have been so scary that morning when she woke up and probably figured it was just a moment of weakness for him. She most likely saw him laugh when someone called her his stalker. That must have hurt.

This was so beautiful and I'm glad he finally saw her.
Duvi chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
This was so sweet.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
I didn't even notice the chapter two when I went into the first chapter . . . so I was quite surprised and very happy, to get a very wonderful ending that I didn't even know I needed. This was wonderful. It was fantastic when they went to work together that first morning, him embracing the gossip mill and dipping her for that incredible kiss. Then he got to fulfill his fantasy with riding with her and then her riding him. Sometimes, these little short story continuations, held to two to five chapters, make some of the best stories here in the fandom.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
That was sad, yet beautiful. I hope you didn't ache too long from the passing of your horse. Losing a pet hurts a lot. Too much sometimes. I'm glad that Bella finally got her man. Yet I wonder if Edward's vulnerability wasn't a factor there. Although, you did write in the way he was changing his thoughts about her. Not to mention, his infatuation with her spectacular ass the night at the bar. The ending and their whispered words, was really sweet.
Donteee chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
beautiful story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
What an interesting story. I liked the Colorado setting, since I live here (and we have a friend going to CSU Ft. Collins so I could picture the imagery). The Riley thing was so sweet and sad and made me want to cry too.

AnakinPadmeSkywalker