Reviews for Three Truths - One Shot
janneyt chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
What a treat, fabulous little story!
Tennyson10 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Beautiful!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Thanks for this, it gives it closure that i didnt know I wanted. great job as always doll.
rubell chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
oh, i loved the 'completed' ending...and i so agree with your mom! people who say animals have no souls are ignorant and small minded! thank you so much for the better ending... :)
archy12 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
James Herriot is an absolute favourite of books are so heartwarming-comfort food is the right word there! and I agree with your have to be horses in heaven-they are the most intelligent,loyal,beautiful animals are many stories in Indian history about you like you can check (1) Maharana Pratap and his horse Chetak,and (2) Rani LaxmiBai,who jumped down a fort on her brave horse and who took her away from the battle when he understood she was going to die.
all the best to our lovely couple!
Marie One chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Great ending to a nice story.
akjamma chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
beautiful story!
akjamma chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I loved this! I cried like a baby
Airekel chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Thanks so much for adding a second chapter. You're right, the story didn't feel quite finished after the first chapter. I didn't say anything because I knew when I read it that there was another chapter to read. I'm glad that you started this chapter immediately where the last one left off. I'm also glad that you added in your author's note where you see Edward and Bella's lives going from here. I don't read one shots too often, because at the end I always want more. And I won't lie, I would *love* to read more about this Edward and Bella and their future lives together. However, now this story actually does feel like it is complete, and it's not as frustrating as it usually is when I read a one shot, or a really short story.

Also, and I meant to say this in my review of the first chapter, thank you for writing this from Edward's POV. I *love* reading from his perspective. If I had my way, not only would Stephenie M. finish 'Midnight Sun', but she would also write the rest of the books from Edward's POV as well. That's a wish that likely won't happen, but I would love if it did come true. Anyway, thank you for letting us into Edward's head. I love it there! :)

Thanks again for writing such a lovely story, and for sharing it with us! :)
Airekel chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I *love* this story! It's really beautiful. Thanks so much for writing it, and for sharing it with us. :)
TrulyOutrageous chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Love it glad they got their HEA
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I loved it even more with the extra bit on knowledge you provided for us! Thanks again, it is on the list as one of my all time fav one shots!

Till next time...

SbM
annaharding chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
A friend of mine sent this to me to read. She knows I love these sappy sweet stories, and I sure loved this one!
Bella handled her feelings for Edward very maturely. She never pushed, she just watched and loved. I'm glad Edward finally GOT it, and took a chance with her. But Bella is right - a man who is so gentle and caring with animals would be the same with the people he loved, too.
Thanx for sharing this wonderful short story!
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
thank you for writing this second chapter, so we could see how happy they are together. Great chapter x
AnakinSmom chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Such a sweet story! While I have never been a horse lover I do understand the love and affection for animals that they both shared. And thank you for sharing this with all of us.
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »