Reviews for Three Truths - One Shot
AnakinSmom chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Such a sweet story! While I have never been a horse lover I do understand the love and affection for animals that they both shared. And thank you for sharing this with all of us.
snoopylover60 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
This was really sweet. I loved that it was about a horse. ( I love horses)

I like the ideal in your notes. Sounds like a good life, story one or real life.

Wonderful
kselzer chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I know my sister would feel the same. She loves to ride, mainly English although she does western as well. She wanted to be a large animal vet for the longes time, but she never wanted to put a horse down so now she's going to college for her business degree.
biblepam chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story though it did make me cry!.. At least Edward was never an ass to Bella though it did take him a while to notice her. I've not had the opportunity to be around horses often but they are gorgeous animals, but i pretty much like all critters... some a lot more than people.!. I've a niece who use to ride competition and she has a couple of horses now. thanks for sharing your sweet story..
CoppertopJ chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Loved it. Tank you.
Just Sus chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
And I pray your Mom is right!
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
Just Sus chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
OMG, sweet woman! I adored this story! Being a huge horse person (I rode when I was younger), this touched my heart. Thanks!
scrosby66 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Loved it! These two are absolutely perfect.
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
This was a nice, warm wrap up to the story, the o/s, you gave us before. Thanks a bunch for the lovely lemons...
Pates Greeneyes chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Aww... I gotta say I agree with your mom! It was sad to lose Riley, I know how sad I was when I lost mine.
Edward was such an amazing friend to him and his family!
Just like Bella was an amazing friend to Edward. It just took Edward awhile to get his head out of his ass and realize it!

I love the insecurity of the both of them at first..his unknowing if she would come over and hers if he wanted her to stay. Now, his boy brain definately wasn't working when he said "You know nothing's changed, right?" I probably would have turned around and decked him! LOL!
And then, kissed him silly like she did when he fixed his error! These two are a-freaking-dorable!

I "Awwed" when he dipped and kissed her! That was freaking priceless! and perfect! Haha bitches! She's mine! Talk shit all you want, it doesn't matter!

Their first time, now that was a beautiful and yummy ride!

I love your HEA!

xoxo
2brown-eyes chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
love it
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I loved it so sweet and they are perfect for each other so good thank you
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Loved this extension of the original O/S. It is a fitting conclusion to their story. I especially liked your description of their HEA. Your mom is right. But, I would take that a little further- 'cause there have to be lots of animals in Heaven (not just the horses).

Just curious, but do you know the story of the "Rainbow Bridge"? It is lovely. If not, here's the link: / poem (Hope this link doesn't disappear, but I think I got it right so FFn doesn't mess with it.)

Thanks!

Sally
DawnsWhimsy chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
That was a beautiful ending. Thank You
sami69 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
What a beautiful, heartfelt and touching story.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »