Reviews for Three Truths - One Shot
Airekel chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Thanks so much for adding a second chapter. You're right, the story didn't feel quite finished after the first chapter. I didn't say anything because I knew when I read it that there was another chapter to read. I'm glad that you started this chapter immediately where the last one left off. I'm also glad that you added in your author's note where you see Edward and Bella's lives going from here. I don't read one shots too often, because at the end I always want more. And I won't lie, I would *love* to read more about this Edward and Bella and their future lives together. However, now this story actually does feel like it is complete, and it's not as frustrating as it usually is when I read a one shot, or a really short story.

Also, and I meant to say this in my review of the first chapter, thank you for writing this from Edward's POV. I *love* reading from his perspective. If I had my way, not only would Stephenie M. finish 'Midnight Sun', but she would also write the rest of the books from Edward's POV as well. That's a wish that likely won't happen, but I would love if it did come true. Anyway, thank you for letting us into Edward's head. I love it there! :)

Thanks again for writing such a lovely story, and for sharing it with us! :)
Airekel chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I *love* this story! It's really beautiful. Thanks so much for writing it, and for sharing it with us. :)
TrulyOutrageous chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Love it glad they got their HEA
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I loved it even more with the extra bit on knowledge you provided for us! Thanks again, it is on the list as one of my all time fav one shots!

Till next time...

SbM
annaharding chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
A friend of mine sent this to me to read. She knows I love these sappy sweet stories, and I sure loved this one!
Bella handled her feelings for Edward very maturely. She never pushed, she just watched and loved. I'm glad Edward finally GOT it, and took a chance with her. But Bella is right - a man who is so gentle and caring with animals would be the same with the people he loved, too.
Thanx for sharing this wonderful short story!
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
thank you for writing this second chapter, so we could see how happy they are together. Great chapter x
AnakinSmom chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Such a sweet story! While I have never been a horse lover I do understand the love and affection for animals that they both shared. And thank you for sharing this with all of us.
snoopylover60 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
This was really sweet. I loved that it was about a horse. ( I love horses)

I like the ideal in your notes. Sounds like a good life, story one or real life.

Wonderful
kselzer chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I know my sister would feel the same. She loves to ride, mainly English although she does western as well. She wanted to be a large animal vet for the longes time, but she never wanted to put a horse down so now she's going to college for her business degree.
biblepam chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story though it did make me cry!.. At least Edward was never an ass to Bella though it did take him a while to notice her. I've not had the opportunity to be around horses often but they are gorgeous animals, but i pretty much like all critters... some a lot more than people.!. I've a niece who use to ride competition and she has a couple of horses now. thanks for sharing your sweet story..
CoppertopJ chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Loved it. Tank you.
Just Sus chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
And I pray your Mom is right!
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
Just Sus chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
OMG, sweet woman! I adored this story! Being a huge horse person (I rode when I was younger), this touched my heart. Thanks!
scrosby66 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Loved it! These two are absolutely perfect.
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
This was a nice, warm wrap up to the story, the o/s, you gave us before. Thanks a bunch for the lovely lemons...
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »