Reviews for Three Truths - One Shot
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Loved this extension of the original O/S. It is a fitting conclusion to their story. I especially liked your description of their HEA. Your mom is right. But, I would take that a little further- 'cause there have to be lots of animals in Heaven (not just the horses).

Just curious, but do you know the story of the "Rainbow Bridge"? It is lovely. If not, here's the link: / poem (Hope this link doesn't disappear, but I think I got it right so FFn doesn't mess with it.)

Thanks!

Sally
DawnsWhimsy chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
That was a beautiful ending. Thank You
sami69 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
What a beautiful, heartfelt and touching story.
aelita48 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I love this chapter!
It really is a beautiful love story.
Thank you.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I wondered if this story might have been based on reality. Why? Because your emotions came through loud and clear. Being an animal lover and having had many in my lifetime, I can totally understand where you were coming from. I have been there myself. But, what a wonderful testament to the friend that you had.

Though, once again, you have made me cry ... big crocodile tears. And, as I said to you on Facebook, I don't know how I missed reading this before. But, I am so glad that I have read it now. 'Cause it is beautiful.

Thanks, Megan!

Sally
youngandmature chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Nice finish!
raa15473 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Beautiful. I loved both chapters.
debslmac chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
:) loved this
Mistydeb chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Aww that was such a sweet ending. Bella was soo nice and caring with him when he was hurting bad with Riley's passing. Thks for writing and sharing, Debbie
beegurl13 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I'm SO glad you wrote this part! :D I was feeling the same way as you at the end of the first part - it just needed something more. :) I love that Edward was okay with everyone giving him grief about him dating Bella, and I love that her friends mixed in with his so well. :) I love that they didn't rush things in their relationship, that was good. And I love the way you see their lives playing out. So perfect. :)

Great story! I really, really loved this. :)
mdsngrc chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
LOL...this was absolutely wonderful. Loved every bit of it. :)
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is so good. :) I can SO totally identify with how Bella feels, being in love with someone who really doesn't give you the time of day. I think you captured that part of the story perfectly. And also Edward's thoughts and feelings about it all...what a great job. :) I love that Bella knew him so well and that once he figured that out, he couldn't get enough of her. :)
aelita48 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is a beautiful chapter.
I love this story.
Thank you.
twiclare chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Lovely, I really liked the one shot and this feels so right. They are perfect for each other. I love James Herriot books too, I agree they are like comfort food. Thanks for this.
twilightnaley19 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Great job on this. I loved the moments between Bella and Edward.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »