Reviews for Three Truths - One Shot
bfl2ma chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
The horse death scene made me tear up, I really love animals. Love this one shot.
llp chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
i love this...so cute! great ending
I Have Left Fanfiction Good By chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
"Non-horse people don't get it." THAT IS SO TRUE!
zeecullen chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
this is amazing reminds me of the fact that love happens love ya discordiawriter you are a star
elaine67 chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
really great story , absolutely loved it
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Great progression for the couple.

Well done
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I really liked how Bella handled her unrequited feelings until it was time for Edward to have his realization about her.

I liked the little thoughts and observations had of Bella as he tried to figure her and her 'infatuation' for him.

Great job!
GreenEyes555 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Just thought i'd leave a review and say this o/s is absolutely adorable!
I'd love an additional chapter or so showing Edward proposing/getting married/having a family...if that's in the cards for the future! ;)

Loved the fic, made me smile!

-GreenEyes555
xo
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
One of my friends told me about this story, saying how beautiful it was... She was right. I loved it! :)
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
That was really good! I loved it.

Lula
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
It was so good...
Angeldolphin01 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
*sniff* I really love this story. It's very sweet but also incredibly sad. I have never really been around horses but I love animals and when one dies it's sad.
Dil9 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Lovely heartwarming story:)
Dil9 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Sorry that you lost ur horse. I had a little dog who was my constant companion. I still miss him.
baseballmom3d chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Wonderful story. I lost my horse a few years ago. She was my first birthday present from my dad. Thank you for sharing your amazing story!
223 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »