Reviews for Three Truths - One Shot
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
I didn't even notice the chapter two when I went into the first chapter . . . so I was quite surprised and very happy, to get a very wonderful ending that I didn't even know I needed. This was wonderful. It was fantastic when they went to work together that first morning, him embracing the gossip mill and dipping her for that incredible kiss. Then he got to fulfill his fantasy with riding with her and then her riding him. Sometimes, these little short story continuations, held to two to five chapters, make some of the best stories here in the fandom.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
That was sad, yet beautiful. I hope you didn't ache too long from the passing of your horse. Losing a pet hurts a lot. Too much sometimes. I'm glad that Bella finally got her man. Yet I wonder if Edward's vulnerability wasn't a factor there. Although, you did write in the way he was changing his thoughts about her. Not to mention, his infatuation with her spectacular ass the night at the bar. The ending and their whispered words, was really sweet.
Donteee chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
beautiful story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
What an interesting story. I liked the Colorado setting, since I live here (and we have a friend going to CSU Ft. Collins so I could picture the imagery). The Riley thing was so sweet and sad and made me want to cry too.

AnakinPadmeSkywalker
Missing from heaven chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
I really like it ... I was so sad about Riley
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Beautiful, tender, an almost perfect slow burn. It would have been perfect, except for the part where Riley passed-I was swallowing past the lump in my throat through most of this story, though. I adore stories that feature animals as major players.

Thank you for sharing. And long live your horse buddy! (Was his name Riley?)

xo
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Loved this little story! It was great and this Edward was adorable! Thanks for writing! Mwah!
idkatums chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Loved this story! I am a CSU alum and the vet school part caught my eye first! I liked the way you tied the animals into the love story! And bless you for mentioning my favorite beer, 1554! Best of Ft Collins right there!
Snappher chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Oh, damn, more tears! Thank you for a beautiful story. :)
Snappher chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Omg, I am bawling! I love horses, always have. My friends two just got killed by lightning and het heart is broken. :(
bellawannabe2 chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Loved this story! I've spent just about all day reading the rest of your stories that I haven't already read. You have such a talent. I look forward to any and all updates from you in the future!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
That was a beautiful and well written story. It truly brought tears to my eyes.
bfl2ma chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Really love this, it's so sweet. I'm glad that Edward finally wised up in the last chapter or he'd be missing out.
bfl2ma chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
The horse death scene made me tear up, I really love animals. Love this one shot.
llp chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
i love this...so cute! great ending
236 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »