Reviews for Three Truths - One Shot
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Beautiful, tender, an almost perfect slow burn. It would have been perfect, except for the part where Riley passed-I was swallowing past the lump in my throat through most of this story, though. I adore stories that feature animals as major players.

Thank you for sharing. And long live your horse buddy! (Was his name Riley?)

xo
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Loved this little story! It was great and this Edward was adorable! Thanks for writing! Mwah!
idkatums chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Loved this story! I am a CSU alum and the vet school part caught my eye first! I liked the way you tied the animals into the love story! And bless you for mentioning my favorite beer, 1554! Best of Ft Collins right there!
Snappher chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Oh, damn, more tears! Thank you for a beautiful story. :)
Snappher chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Omg, I am bawling! I love horses, always have. My friends two just got killed by lightning and het heart is broken. :(
bellawannabe2 chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Loved this story! I've spent just about all day reading the rest of your stories that I haven't already read. You have such a talent. I look forward to any and all updates from you in the future!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
That was a beautiful and well written story. It truly brought tears to my eyes.
bfl2ma chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Really love this, it's so sweet. I'm glad that Edward finally wised up in the last chapter or he'd be missing out.
bfl2ma chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
The horse death scene made me tear up, I really love animals. Love this one shot.
llp chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
i love this...so cute! great ending
I Have Left Fanfiction Good By chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
"Non-horse people don't get it." THAT IS SO TRUE!
zeecullen chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
this is amazing reminds me of the fact that love happens love ya discordiawriter you are a star
elaine67 chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
really great story , absolutely loved it
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Great progression for the couple.

Well done
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I really liked how Bella handled her unrequited feelings until it was time for Edward to have his realization about her.

I liked the little thoughts and observations had of Bella as he tried to figure her and her 'infatuation' for him.

Great job!