Reviews for Three Truths - One Shot
2muchtrouble chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That was beautiful.
radiofreeamy chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Very nice. I live in Fort Collins, ( less than a mile from the vet school, in fact!) so it was cool to read this. Poor Riley. :(. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Got this from a rec on ADifferentForest. I love it. I think you write the best Edwards. I think my favorite Edward of all time is from Show me something more. He was amazing.
bdubs chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Saw this rec'd on ADF the other day. Love love love it. Super sweet poignant story. Loved it so much. Thank you for sharing it :)
mo kagen chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
" ...we're both wearing nothing but sunshine."
followed a rec from ADF to your sweet story!
OrdinaryEllie chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
This was wonderful! Thank you :o)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
LOVE this story! I really wished you'd write more but i know it's done for you. But thanks anyways, it's really a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
wow jesus! I didn't i'd be a sobbing mess after reading this! I love this Bella she's just so sure of herself and her feelings for Edward! Thank you thank you!
Werewolflover1997 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
To all the animals in heaven to my beloved cat Baby who I've had since I was a baby died last summer and to Tiny my first dog see you in Heaven I love you both
Roxy'Twilight'Girl chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
wow..beautiful story:)
sanutaz chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
loved it :)
Kassiah chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
I loved this. So sweet. Xo
ruthiegurly chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
::sigh:: a great addition to the story I like Edward hes so sweet
ruthiegurly chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Truth: I cried. )':
so sweet and poor bella longing for Edward for so long and super cool and composed even when she knew he didn't like her. I loved this story.
Isao84 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013