Reviews for Hot for Teacher
Finchel chapter 11 . 4/15
Please update!
samie91999love1 chapter 11 . 4/15
omg can u plz add the last chapter its really good plz
Caitlin chapter 11 . 4/14
PLEASE PLEASE Post the last chapter, it's too good not to give it it's proper ending
StruckByC0lfer chapter 11 . 4/12
I don't even know how many times I've reread this story lol. The writing is just so good and I can't wait until the new update, whenever that may be. I'll just be patiently waiting until I see it's been updated haha _
lisaluv30 chapter 11 . 3/30
we desperately need an update
hey chapter 11 . 3/27
waiting for the last chapter
Please finish this. Please please please
allie5710 chapter 11 . 3/23
Finish it! This story is so great!
Loved it! Really like the turn you've taken with this because it makes it much more realistic :) Now I'm just hopeful they'll both be on that bridge five years later! Good luck writing the last chapter!
FinchelFeelings chapter 11 . 2/25
oh dear, what a sad chapter. I sincerely hope that it is not the last! Wonderful and heart-wrenching.
People tend to forget how much effort it takes for fanfiction writers, for all writers in general, to keep their readers happy. They have real lives and priorities too and suffer from an internal struggle between trying to gratify themselves or others. Which often leads to neglect or procrastination. Try putting yourself in their shoes and imagine how difficult it must be. Please, if you have any ounce of respect for writers, stop nagging and be patient.
Montichelle chapter 11 . 2/21
UPDATE NOW OR I WILL KILL MYSELF! Ugh. I hate fanfiction authors, they start off the story innocently, making you think, oh, it's just a story, no harm done. Then, they bring you in, they take up your time and make you laugh and feel happy. Finally they post a chapter with gut wrenching heartbreak and then they don't post for SIX FREAKING MONTHS! But in all homesty, I love this story and I really hope that you will update soon!
More, please. It's been my only happiness for a while, now...
CoryByNatty chapter 11 . 2/21
Oh my...! I knew this was coming but...poor Finn that moment when he realized that she is gone is so painful. I just re read all chapters again, and could enjoyed it like the first time. After all what happened with Cory i could not read anything related with Finn and Rachel...and here im again, thanks for keep writing about them. Is always a pleasure read to writing:]
Lauren chapter 11 . 2/17
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I want to see what happens!