Reviews for Obsessed
Unicorn of death chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wow. It's honestly rare that a story shocks me, but this was honestly just something else. Absolutely twisted in the best possible way. I have to give you props for legitimately making me cringe as I was reading, and I also have to give you props for how well-written this is. Seriously, just... wow.
London-In-Love chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
OoO I dont know how to feel about this. Im going to cry now
Princess Moon Rose chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
That was horrifyingly awesome! The details were superb! Although creepy, I enjoyed the story immensely. Great work on a story well creepy.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I'll impart to you a truly scary topic of scare. Your head ideas are interesting but your manner of speech and describes of events and actions are stilted nd awkwards. Also more is the spell and grammer no sense make most times
OtakuYaoiGuy101-REBORN chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Ummm that was kinda weird o_o
But your a great writer C:
Chloe chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Please do not delete this.
Journey chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Neko-cat-Lance chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Time to delete my server histry... you don't know how meny times I've read this. It's a crepy story and well writen so, !0/10.
PJ Audentia chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Sick, bloody gore story... I love it :)
silentmoon45 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
this is beautiful, very sick and dark, but still beautiful
Izzy333 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love this story! It's so twisted and beautiful! This is one of my fav fan fictions ever!
I still love you Axel!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
shudders... but still a very good story
yuffen123 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This was well plotted... It made me cry though and get a little creeped out. Me and my sister and my friend were reading this and we thought it was sick but in good way like a well plotted way. Today my friend started to read and stop so we had to continue instead. But at the end I thought this was like a movie in my head. I hope you write more just not so nasty cause now I can hardly look at Axel XD. So yes this story was like a short novel in a way and I loved it.
jordaner123 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
uhhhh... Axel the poor kid is 11 if you want that then get a girl yourself you fucking perv...
Ekaceseehc chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I loved this story, and really was not expecting the end, so when I came across it...well, I was rendered speechless, and I feel physically sick, but I still enjoy it. It's definately different yet very interesting...

...I'll never look at Axel the same again. Shudder.