Reviews for Duty of a Cleric
Legacyending chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Really enjoyed this story and how you had the story role into your other story.

It would be great if you would do this for each character.
Seeds of Destruction chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Cheetara showed great promise after she became a cleric and completing her first mission. Then Lord Caprico helping to bring down Baron Tass taking his title, lands, and a seat in the royal council by the word of King Claudus. But with that the order of the hand has the resources and another member to now bring down Claudus and put Lion-O on the throne. Good backstory please update War of kings soon as the order would say "We are the Hand that will guide Thundera."
AnonymousIncognito chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Talk about a roaring good story, you nailed this one like a Grand Slam out of the park.
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Magnificent prologue. I find this to be very refreshing and well written
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
great backstory we have here. As good as the "of kings" series it leads to. As always, excellent characterization of Cheetara, and a good look at the Clerics. Great work, my friend, keep it coming!
IrishBug74 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
good story!
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Nice prologue, I love how you showed Cheetara devoted to her duty as a Cleric.

Well done hope to see more soon.
Freddo chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Very nicely done. I liked the look at Cheetara and her duties (it reminded me of very good police investigative work). Nicely done...and I like how it fits into the rest of your universe.
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I loved this prequel. It gave a great background for Sword of Kings and War of Kings as well as providing a glimpse into the Clerisy. I loved getting details of Cheetara's ordination and her first mission as a Cleric. It also set up her mission to locate the lost prince Lion-O. Valern is just full of secrets. Wonderful!
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This very one-shot starring Cheetara was completely sensational, Kyle, my man. You showcased her character incredibly. It's the kind of characterization that I wish she had on the 2011 show. Your Caprico OC was also characterized incredibly, and your version of Baron Tass - based on the character from the classic series - was very interesting. In the name of Thundera, you have made me so happy.
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Great work! I love seeing Cheetara made a full cleric in this story, and you also gave us an interesting picture of Valern.