Reviews for Dearest - DELETED
Kittyjuneic chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I'm so sad you stopped this! I suppose the non-fan-fiction story will have to do. T.T I was honestly hoping my previous rant on this ex-story would motivate you enough to continue it. I have failed as a reviewer! *goes into a corner and sobs herself to sleep*
Moon's-Wing chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Whatever's going on with Toushiro, it sounds like maybe he needed to take care of someone... or saw Gin's general state and his purpose changed wind.

I think this will make an excellent story, please let me know when it's available so I can see where it goes.
Kittyjuneic chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I have to say a cold wave of dread washed over me when I read that you were discontinuing this story! After waiting so long for more I just about cried in despair when you said that! I thought this was amazing! So what if they're a little out of character (I think you pulled it off though because you can see small parts of them like this in the real series, even if not often and they are still going to react differently to different situations and I can see them reacting in a similar way to this in this situation) and have you read some of those stories out there? Pots of people make them atrociously out of character for no reason, but you only hint at a difference (I do admittthey are out of character, but not so much that it disrupts who they are) that is a nice refreshment! I keep thinking "Yes! She finished High School! Time for more of... *reads/mumbles to self* I've decided to take this down... WHAT! NOOOOOOO!" I was depressed that day and I imeadiatly saved this chapter so that when (unfortunately) you took it down I would still have a remnant of what it was going to be. Sorry, I was going to give you a batch of cookies because of how amazingly written this was, but I won't give them because you are taking it down and I'm not happy about that... Okay you can have one because of how amazing of an author you are, but no more than that! *reluctantly hands over a cookie while crying*. I REALLY hope you reconsider, and I'm sure others agree, however I have a feeling you have your head set. I've already lost one story I love! (I have no idea who the author was and I only have the title and first chapter, but I think it was taken of FanFiction.) Great job though! If it means anything to you on this particular story, but I don't think I've read even one story I don't like of yours (I think there is one I havent read yet) and I keep thinking I will wait for her to complete a story so I can read it all at once and not have to stop, then I lose my self control saying fuck it, I can't wait to read this later! Keep it up though, even if us readers loose one pot of gold from you we still have the treasury!
violetshow chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Everything you write is just so beautiful.
I go chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I loved it. Please write more.
siera.mcmaness chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I liked it. You should write more for it. It was cute and kind of realistic. It was written well and I enjoyed it.
smexyforever chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
hmm... Im totally interested in where this story is going!
especially who toushiro is in this story, and absolutely cant wait for Seme!Toushiro/Gin action...
abdola chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I AM INCREDIBLY SORRY I ONLY JUST READ THIS NOW! Why didn't you, like, threaten me or something? Because this is just magical and amazing and my feeeelllsss aahhh help.

I'm very interested to know about the letter at the beginning. I assume it's a letter? But yeah, I could tell just from that bit that this story is likely to be the bane of my very existence. Try not to rip my heart too much, would you? Because this: 'I could never tell, never ever tell, that my heart already belonged to someone else.' is the kind of thing that breaks people ._.;

I actually really like this character, Jane, you've made. And that surprises me considering I don't normally like that type of woman. but I dunno, she seems really sarcastic and sultry at the same time, but more through her confidence than her looks. I like that in a person

Now the fact that Tōshirō would come to a brothel surprised me. I know we're ignoring any OOCness, and I can handle that because after I thought about it the whole process did seem relatively in character for him. He was that right amount of nervous and confident which Tōshirō would be in that situation.

Actually being in the room was quite sweet. Maybe not sweet... it was more... *vague gesture because words are currently failing me*. I loved the way Tōshirō took control of the whole situation, something pretty unusual for a fic with him in. And it was especially nice that they didn't actually have sex. Because they didn't really need it, did they? This was much more telling of personality and gave a suspense that sex wouldn't have, so I'm very glad there was no sex. This is a first for me ._.;

These reviews are getting progressively less elaborate as I go along. I think exams have quelled any motivation to write anything lengthy. ANYHOW may I please beg of you to update soon! :3
SnowShiro chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I love that you reversed the roles,this looks like it could really be interesting. The defeated air permeating the whole story is so alluring. I can't wait to see where this story goes and I love this kind Toushiro.
I definitely am looking forward to reading more of this. As usual you fail to disappoint.
Doublebend chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Now reviewing.

Wow, when I read that summary...I thought Toushiro was going to be one of those cruel, disinterested wealthy characters who was bored and found that mindfucking Gin would be a good way to pass away the time.

But he's actually...nice.

*squee*

It's not always you find Gin in the vulnerable, submissive position, and Toushiro being the one to hold out a helping hand! That's actually new, and refreshing. Given the setting of this story, I'm really interested to see where it's going!

Poor Gin. What did he do to end up in this state? Fifteen years old? He has quite the presence in this, and it's a good thing Toushiro picked him out of the other whores, if only for his weariness. Now to open up his heart...*jiggles excitedly*

Will be looking out for this, hope your next update catches me at a good time so I can review quickly ;D
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Ooh, interesting. Its different reading, how your writing from Gins point of view. I like it! This sounds like itll be a good one! Cant wait to read more!
Darkdolly chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Cute! I'm so happy that he finally got the sleep he needs :) I love Toushiro's personality in this fanfic. Thank you for the chapter XD
-Deb Coopq
Eva Galana chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Actually, I don't see any real OOCness in either character - I think that you've touched on that tragic aspect of Gin rather nicely as well as show that intelligent warmth that we all know Shiro is capable of. I like the internal debate Gin has with himself - trust or not to trust. Going on instinct and embarassment, his mind and body remembering his earlier days, when he still had pride and determination. Very much interested in this story. I like a fragile Gin...but then, I rather like Gin.
GudenMulle chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oooh. I'm looking forward for more of this! The lenght of this chapter was something that I could overcome XD
f3296 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012