Reviews for A Soul Eater in a Pine Tree
eecmidford chapter 13 . 1/1
this is perfect and the next holiday blockbuster!
sahdah chapter 13 . 12/30/2016
This was amazing! The fact that they smell like their favorite scents reminds me very forcibly of the ending to Philip Pullmans His Dark Materials trilogy, where the protagonists soul's end mirroring their soul mates preferred animal. Also, so sad about my Spirit child, hugs his broken tree heart to my own, and half tree Maka! I loved it so much, the art so cute, ugly poncho wearing boy!
sahdah chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
Omg omg omg omg omg! *i can't articulate anything else at the moment!*
sahdah chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
Somebody call 9-1-1!
sahdah chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
Omg omg omg omg omg! Peppermint, gingerbread, cookies, and cinnamon! I'm weirdly very very excited to see how this ends. Christmas Trees why you have to smell so good?!
sahdah chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
Omg omg omg omg omg!
sahdah chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
Who kissed her at the party? And should a tree be making anyone feel this flustered?!
sahdah chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
Frick, Frick,Frickkkk! I've been corrupted by the damn tree!

I love love love that you address the whole mother abandoning Maka, and Maka realizing she has abandoned her own father, brilliant. And the supernatural elements, lbr irl ! Total freak out mode! And even so, it's so good! I've been sucked in with those lazy pine branches, and I want cider!
protectorate-of-the-forest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I just want you to know that I have this baby (and it's subsequent drabble) bookmarked for the holiday season. It's one of my favorite fanfics, and it really makes me feel the holiday spirit (pun unintended)! Thank you for writing it!
seaglasssoul chapter 13 . 8/18/2016
i will never be over how pure pine tree soul is. you did it, i'm a convert. 11/10 will read again at christmastime. (i'm still mad. you do such great word magic)
seaglasssoul chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
first of all, how dare you use 'son of a beech' in your own fic then groan at my puns. secondly, HE LIKED ORANGES BC OF HER SGAGAFG i am compromised. everyone was right, this fuckin fic makes it all work and hhhh soul's birdcage heart almost ended me. i'm reeling. is this real life?
seaglasssoul chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
i wanna flip tables. your monologuing is so funny, as usual, and whY AM I FEELING ATTACHED TO A TREE. *evergreen sexual* so done.
seaglasssoul chapter 8 . 8/18/2016
i'm so mad rn. how do you make a tree sexy hOW
seaglasssoul chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
ffffff yep, here come the feels. in august. for a PINE TREE DAMMIT. (why is he so tender whY)
seaglasssoul chapter 4 . 8/18/2016