Reviews for A Soul Eater in a Pine Tree
Ryanrene97 chapter 13 . 2/16
So very original. And hilariously funny
Jillow Bear chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
OH MY GOD! SOUL WAS JUST ADORABLE! HE'S JUST SO CURIOUS! Ki-nanimas! (I'm curious).
Aruka chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
This is so effin' adorable and wonderful and fantabulous-

I cannot even articulate how much I love your writing. The underlying theme is perfect for such a unique fic and incorporating Spirit in a positive light is something that I don't see often and appreciate all the more.

Not only that, but I found your writing right at the end of a depressing sequence of days so Thank You for giving me a reason to smile.

Even at one in the morning. Especially at one in the morning.
Spread-Some-Love-In-My-Stead chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
Merry Christmas in July! Thank you for the festive look on a SoulxMaka fic. Brilliant as usual.
LaylahXD chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Soooo I finished your zombie fic for the second time and wanted to see if your other fics were just as good. I'm not even sure why I was so surprised that I loved it so much! You just have ideas that no other human could think of so it's an amazing break from all the mundane stories out there!

So yeah, I'm glad that I finally found the perfect author with the most hilariously romatic stories! Onto the next one!
Dark Philosopher 1775 chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
(Phil) OMG! THIS WAS... IT... DAAAAA!
(Philosopher) WOW... you really just made my conscience [Aka, Phil] speechless!
(Phil) I-I can talk... I just don't know what to say... you talk.
(Philosopher) That's YOUR job! wait, where are you...
(Phil) {Runs outside in search of pine trees}
(Philosopher)... okay... umm, tell you what. Since I'm not good with expressing internal emotions, which is supposed to be Phil's job, how bout I leave a better review in your slice of life thingy. K :-)
I should go now to find my alter ego... and also cuz i might, sorta, kinda, wanta... look for a... pine tree... too... {awkwardly shuffles off, hiding extremely red face.}
imaginationtrain chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This was so cute! I really enjoyed reading this!
OtakuPrincess28 chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
I really enjoyed this story a lot... I liked how everything pieces together and how a simple message of coming together and roots being planted could be worded together like this. I never really thought Christmas and paranormal really went together, but somehow you made it work so well. I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
Idk if her dad is a tree or not..? Lol xd
Hail Lord Archanfel chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
This was an awesome story. I like the Wes x Liz pairing.
ilarual chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
Well it's official, this is so cute I wanna die.
ilarual chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
Well, all things considered I think it's safe to say that Maka's father was the tree Kami rescued from Stein, and I'd be willing to be absolutely any amount of cash that Liz's mystery boyfriend is a certain Wes Evans.
xXStoneWalkerXx chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
So. Friggin. Cute. I mean seriously! Amazing. I couldn't even think about this idea. Once it said that BlackStar was a tree I was like: OMG! I knew it! Same with Wes and Spirit. I thought it was adorable! It would be so awesome if you made an after story kind if thing. That would be epic.
TheSecretMarauder chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
I loved this! Such a cool idea! Great job!
AvrieMarie chapter 13 . 8/3/2013