Reviews for More Than Heroes
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 2 . 1/30
Laughed so hard.
"I would like you to meet Stephen Rodgers, of Earth. My future wife."
lovinthor chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
I loved this story! Steve and Sif make an amazing couple! And them getting married and having sex and being adorable and just . . . *sigh*. Anyway amazing job and I would love to see you do more in the future! :D
gunman chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
So, Tony built a space-hotel, huh?
Figures.
And Captain America finally finds happiness. And finally has sex.
Even though the media is giving him a hard time, right?
Though I laughed at that.
I had to re-read this over a couple times to get the full idea, but it was good.
Wonder what you're going to come up with for later.
Maia2 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Awww, can't believe it's over. But it was extremely sweet. And hot. And interesting. And hot.
Cap is such a sweetheart. As is Tony. I like how much Sif changed, started appreciating things she did not before.
And I really like that hopeful message. If a 1000 year old god can learn to be more open, accepting and to embrace diversity (of all kinds), than so can any of us.
Maia2 chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
This is quite an interesting story. I thoroughly enjoy how you are going about systematically tearing down they - and our - image of things that are. Conventions that are simply because they have always been.
Beautiful images, and I am glad you decided to include other things. Like Thor and Jane. Thor's conversation with Odin. Glad you kept a not-sympathetic character in Fandral, because we cannot expect everyone to be accepting. If us human are not in this day and age, how can we expect it of people with thousands of years of settling into their views? I am proud of the rest of them that have.
Looking forward to the rest of it.
Maia.
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Hehe. This is a rather funny chapter!iimagine Steve looks so cute bless him! (:
gunman chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Well, Steve and Sif are finally married, which is a good thing, though I'm not sure if Fandral's attitude, and the whole 'Tony/Loki' thing is accurate.
Maybe if Loki was turned into a woman, then I'd probably be enjoying this story in a wider scope.
But, that aside, it was interesting to read the whole 'Thor-questioning-himself' part of this, as well as the Avengers confronting/arguing with Odin about the different norms and rules that exist on Asgard and Earth.
In alot of ways, the Avengers are right.
Empires don't last, regimes fall all the time, and kings, no matter how powerful, are not invincible.
Eventually, they would fall, and eventually, someone/something else would take their place.
It is the people who endure and decide their fate.
I'm sure the same is said after Asgard.
But, either way, this was a good chapter and I look forward to seeing what kind of children they have.
This whole 'role-reversal' thing is funny, but it's also very accurate in a way.
Wait! Just had a thought!
If Steve is now a citizen of Asgard, does that mean he gets the same Asgardian-status as Sif? The same physiological 'upgrade' that only an Asgardian can possess?
It's just food for thought.
Proponent of EVO chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I'm so glad you had Cap lift the hammer. A lot of writers forget their canon. And I was so looking forward to this update as well! Thank you for writing!
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Ahaa, we all knew that would happen, and so itdid, beautifully! Though every time Stephen is written without rogers, I forget who he is. :L
gunman chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
So, Steve and the dragon, Reginunn, had a conversation, and now Steve is defying Odin by not killing him.
And I suppose that him facing Thor was supposed to be a punishment?
Seriously, I was looking forward to Steve lifting that hammer. That alone should be proof enough that Steve is worthy to be a citizen of Asgard.
Better him than Tony, really.
And Fandral being arrogant was worse than him being cocky.
I can't stand arrogant people.
That being said, you do know that Captain America's real name is Steve, not Stephen. It may even be Steven, but not Stephen. It's a small thing, but very important.
gunman chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
This chapter had alot of surprises, twists and turns. Romance abounds, and the lines between what you once knew and now know are definitely gray.
That being said, this was also a fun read, especially how Sif was able to make Steve sound like a woman, which alot of that is true. Not many people would have picked up on that during the movie, but it is true.
He's got the looks and the bode to be a real lady killer, but not the personality that Tony cultivated to be a playboy.
And Sif had to prove she was every bit the warrior Thor was. Still, she is an attractive woman nonetheless, I'm surprised not many people noticed that right off.
And at least Frigga likes Steve. That's gonna help alot.

Good chapter.
gunman chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was a good read, even if Tony dumped Pepper for Loki.
Now if Loki had been turned into a woman by Odin as punishment for what he had done, I would not be complaining too much about the content.
Though I did find it funny that a group of heroes would be watching a superhero movie like the Incredibles. (Would make a good omake for a story)
And Steve and Sif's interactions were funny and even cute.
Nice start to this.
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Oh man, such a pretty little wife, can we get him a maids outfit? 3 but I absolutely love this, questioning the gender roles and stereotypes in conflicting societies, all whilst following the characters development smoothly without falling out of character! :D bloody brilliant!
Altarf chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Ok, wait...I said earlier that I did not know who Stephen is...where did Steve get that name?
Altarf chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I'm afraid I do not know Stephen but I am beginning to like him. Is he your own making, dear?

This story and this world you have created are simply brilliant. I do hope you have not stopped writing there. They really are fantastic!