Reviews for Ace of my Heart
Vchanny chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
Hrm... so who was Cupid in the past? Very interesting spin!
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
*GASSSPPP* DANDUNDUNNNNN! Ps Kunzite *fangirl mode/ dreamy sigh* is my favorite shintenou so yaayyy(thats the only reason I re-read the Saitou chap of CNSV...)! Thumbs up for adding them btw. Eeepppp this is getting gooooddddd. Reeaaalllyyy ggoooddd. Ace is such a cutie getting all jealous 'n stuff I like how Kunzite teases him too. You better update soon or I'll like...throw up or something! Update!
AmmyAmmar chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Such an addict story! I read this story at once time since chapter 1 to chapter 12, although I really feel sleepy(because in my country's time, it has already 02.13 a.m.), but I can't close this story until I read reach to the latest chapter!
I want to tell that this story has interest to follow plot and has warm feeling of Ace and Minako, I love this! I'll wait for your next chapter!
Light Penguin chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
Love it, love it, LOVE IT! Things are starting to come together quite nicely! I can't wait for more :)
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
MAMO-CHAANNN! Woop! And whenever I read this it takes me to October...haha reading Sailor V and I flipped when Ace was dying and all...did I mention I read that in school? Haha I was all like ACEEEE GOD DAMNIT WHY YOU?! and everyone was like um...wth kind of drug are you on? Good thing that was after school...come to think of it that wasn't even the school I attended! Anyway, will there be Kunzite/Adions rivalry in store?! Im sooo excited! *bites nails* hmm for some strange reason, I have a feeling Minako and Ace will walk in on Usagi and Mamoru getting...you know friendly ;) hehehe...anyway update ASAP or tsuki kawate oshokiyo!
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
This was very well written. No mistakes I can find, or concrit I can commet on. Though I'm dying to find out what, if anything, Mamoru knows. Update soon.

Vchanny chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
You and your cliff-hangers. ;)
Vchanny chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
Yay! I feels like this may end on a happier than I thought note. :)
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
...your pure evil. *sniff sniff* LEAVING A CLIFF HANGER LIKE THAT! Cant wait for more...Im so into it! Does Kagami look alot like Mina? Hmm I wonder... and their all in eternal form?! Cuz I just looovvvee their eternal outfits I want one!
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Surprised to see Psyche fall so easily. Can't wait to see her story. Update soon.

Light Penguin chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
I live the story! Usually, I'm a Kunzite/Venus shipper, but this story is so engaging and developed that I now have a soft spot for this pairing :) usually authors aren't able to pull off the "evil sister" idea, but you're doing a fantastic job! Can't wait for the upcoming chapters! _
Miku Nanami chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
I'm...in...love...with this story! I love the pairing! I would have never have thought to bring him back. Plz update soon!
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
This was beautiful. Love how you're playing off original Greek mythology as well. Hate the cliffie, though. Update soon!

Vchanny chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Very nice! Love how you keep adding to her story. I was actually kind of surprised she had a "normal" life, as well. Update soon!
Aria Kudo chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
This is getting so good! The fact that he is alive is amazing! Makes me incredibly happy Hope that he will get more comfortable with Minako; and more bold. XD Hope he will at least stay a couple of nights at Minakos house! Would be adorable! Thank you for the super fast update! Have been checking my email every day to see if you updated! Cant wait for the next chapter! 3
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »