Reviews for Ace of my Heart
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Psyche ruining the moment... good stuff. But why is she evil? In the manga Chaos is destroyed and Metilla is his child but both of them are gone...though Gaurdian Cosmos does imply Chaos can come back to life along with Galaxia as a matter of fact, she even implies everyone (senshi who died and are in the coldron) came back to life so Sailor Chaos could be back and evil again...I feel soo much like an otaku now XD I can imagine how awkward Mamoru and Ace would be like. Kindav like this:
Ace:...hi
Mamoru: Umm...hi
Ace:...*looks around*...
Minako:...-_-;; I'll just be going now...
Then the awkward silence continues...
Anyway wonderful read! I love it. It's super super interesting I can't get enough.
Vchanny chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Hehe, and how will she?
Aria Kudo chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
This is getting so good! I agree I hope that he becomes human again soon! That would be amazing! She will have to explain her past with Ace soon! Cant wait to see how this progresses! Please update soon! :]
Vchanny chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Pesky Cupid. Manipulating young girls. Tsk tsk.
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Loving it. Rei-chan too! She's so awesome. So is Adions gonna become human? I hope that would be amazing
Vchanny chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I'm still really interested in Psyche/Cupid. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
MiracleRomance chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Yes, this story is set after the Stars arc of the manga. They're all in their "eternal" forms.
SailorMegaPhantom chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
In this story, is Usagi Eternal Sailor Moon?
IsadoraKayStone chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
gona sit here and wonder just how cupid and pyche were kept from each other now.
Aria Kudo chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Good chapter! Very short though! I am enjoying where you are taking this story I am at the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter! Keep up the good work! :]
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
(gasp!) Cupid?! Damn your full of surprises! Keep it coming I need more! I love how Minako is so in character and how Phsyce has a very good and mysterious backround well done! -
PandaPuppet chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
tooooooo soooooooort
Vchanny chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
"Just a kid in love." Hrm, I want to know more.
Aria Kudo chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
This is getting so good! The cliffhanger is driving me crazy! XD Hope Kaitou Ace gets his true form back! Keep up the good work and please update soon! :]
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 5 . 1/10/2013