Reviews for Ace of my Heart
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
I can't wait for you to update, please! :)
Vchanny chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Cliffhanger! Ah! x.x
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
*GASP*
Sister?!...and a cliffy!
...How...could...you?!
Wahhhhhhhh! (begins to cry like Usagi) but this is so suspenceful (is that how you spell it?) and so addictive! Why? It's brilliant, please update ASAP!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
wow! this story it's really interesting... please continue writting! thanks :)
IsadoraKayStone chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Looking forward to updates in this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I can't wait for you to update!
Aria Kudo chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Loved the last two chapters! Cannot wait for the next chapter! I am so happy you are continuing. :]
Vchanny chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Oooh, interesting. :)
SailorMoonAddict chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
OMG a Kaitou Ace/Sailor V story GAHHH! I already love it :3 Thank you so much! All I see are Yaten/Mina and Kunzite/Mina yuck _ I stopped shipping Yaten/Mina :/ I just don't see it anymore but anyway interesting story. Usually Usagi's the one in stories that she can't transform but now it's Minako huh. Also Psyche? What's the history between her and Mina. Continue please!
MiracleRomance chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
I apologize that it went a little fast, to be honest I had planned more detail but I felt bad that I had left this story so long without updating, and school has been super busy for me so I did my best to convey what I had intended in this chapter but it's a little more rushed than I'd like. Glad you're enjoying it though! There won't be as big of a wait between this chapter and the next since exams are almost through, and it should be better paced too.
Vchanny chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Dun dun DUUUUN! What a cliffhanger! Chapter went a little fast, but this is interesting. Can't wait for the next!
Vchanny chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Very interesting idea! I love it. Will you continue this? Or did you intend it to be a one-shot?
Aria Kudo chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is amazing! Loved the Manga Codename: Sailor V! Def a couple that is under appreciated. Would love to see more on this couple! :] Please continue!
mina fan chapter 1 . 11/6/2012