Reviews for Something Left Unfinished
bronwe-iris chapter 1 . 3/29
This is so. perfect.

Wow. Just wow. First off, your writing skills are phenomenal - I completely immersed myself into Lawrence's shoes. And you kept Lawrence in character, exactly how I feel he would view John, Adam, and what he's done in his "awakened" mindset. Secondly, I absolutely love how you had Lawrence finally free Adam from the chain. I got a little choked up at that; Adam's ending is just so sad, gah.

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic.
zombiekiller731 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This is one of the best Saw fan fiction stories out there because the great story and it captures Doctor Gordon's character to a T. Loved it!
nicoleb chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Meh. This was okay. I mean, it was very well-written and well-thought, but I've never been a big fan of these kinds of fics, where Lawrence lives and Adam doesn't. Still, it's a lot better than what Saw 3D did. Not even a glance. Disgusting. So OoC. They didn't care at all.
ScaryElwes chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
As the queen of over-emotional chainshippers, this made me legitimately tear up and want to curl up into a ball. I'm really finding it hard to describe how much I love this in actual words instead of some trusty keyboard smashing and capslock. Just know that I will forever consider this canon, no matter what any future installments of Saw will say.
I think it fits so well that Larry came back to help Adam. It means that in a way, he actually kept his promise to him. I find it immensely comforting that Adam's corpse is finally free from that chain. Call me melodramatic but maybe his soul can rest peacefully now.
Pangeia chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Great story )
I hope you do some more Saw fics