Reviews for Why?
DoctorAmySong chapter 1 . 9/28
this story was awesome i wish there were more stuff like this i mean the writers made it possible
Ari chapter 1 . 2/21
wolfbloodaimee chapter 1 . 2/17
Can you do one for holly and Ernesto ypu are really talented keep it up
AlmostNotReallyKawaii chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
adfsdjfsdklja I love this fic! It's so sad but also fantastic! I totally ship Kat and Sadiq so hard but Kat just doesn't see it. Callum was a jerk but he came around and was good, so I like him. I just think that Kat and Sadiq have spent more time with each other and would just be so much cuter together in general!
Teenaged Author chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I discovered this TV show while on Netflix. The description caught my attention cause I once read a book where a similar situation happened, only in the book there was no parallel dimension of course and the adults actually did die (Neptune's Children if you want to read it). But anyway, it has become my absolute favorite show. And I started watching it this morning and finished it this evening, showing how little I care on what I spend my free time doing.

Anyway, I never understood why Kat liked Callum. I always thought she'd end up with Sadiq, which I personally think SHOULD happen. Thus leading me into my new thoughts...create my own story of season two. If you have any tips on anything, they're appreciated. I enjoyed reading this little one-shot.

Justice237 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is sweet. Can u do one about Liam please? I love Liam, he's so cute and funny! (And the boy who plays him is in my class at school!)
Trapped-in-a-land-of-wonder chapter 1 . 11/2/2012