Reviews for Too Little Too Late?
WRFan2013 chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
Not gonna lie, this had silent tears running down my cheeks! Despite the sad ending it was a good story and beautifully written... All I can say is thank you!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Despite the sad ending, this was a great fic to read. The epilogue was especially nice, I'm glad you included it. Looking forward to reading more of your writing!
HolbyFan chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Really sad ending, glad eddi found happiness and moved on and Luc was always going to be her no.1 :) Really enjoyed this fic and so happy you have started another. Love your writing and we are keeping Leddi alive! :)
Maria747 chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
I really liked this story until Luc got killed, it was too sad and I hated the end that she remarried, I don't think Eddi could ever be truely happy with another man other than Luc, she would be better off on her own tbh. This is only my opinion, Sorry !
It was a lovely story overall. I can understand all the bitterness and sadness in between their relationship but I just like happy endings when it comes to Luc and Eddi.

Please do keep on writing leddi fanfiction, keep leddi alive as there are so many themes to explore about these two characters and their eccentricities.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
:( :( I though the guy in unifrom would be Luc coming back hom early. This is so sad :(
emerl01 chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Hi Dottyheart,
You had me blubbing like a baby, sooo sad. Love this. Hope we get a happy-ish ending. E:)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Another great chapter. Thanks :)
HolbyFan chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
:O You did not just leave it there...! Am hooked!
Freechamp chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Update soon don't leave us hanging its reay good ;) xx
HolbyFan chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Love it! :) Wonder what Luc is going to do...hope he comes back to her! More soon please!
TheGreengrassSisters chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Issy and I thought this was a beautiful chapter! Well done! Are you still in Ireland?
TheGreengrassSisters chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Yaayyy- that was less graphic that I suspected! It was very good- well done! I love eddi and luc! I can't believe I saw this before and didn't think it was you! Update soon!
TheGreengrassSisters chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Hey Kleppen! I am about to read it woohhoo! Exciting is it not? I bet you got excited that you got a review, and then your face fell when you realised who was reviewing :D I'll review again when I have finished reading :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
This was a realistic chapter with Luc having to leave if he has committed to the army. I feel sorry for Eddie. I just hope they can sort things out. Thanks for doing another chapter, look forward to the next one.
Maria747 chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Please don't let Luc die, I don't think I'd bear it at this time of year. He has to come back.