Reviews for Office Affairs
Also, it seems oversimplified. Very black-and-white, Jake is the devil, her children don't matter. In my opinion, this isn't in any way a realistic reflection of what a woman in this situation (falls out of love with her husband, in love with someone else, begins an affair and has to decide whether to leave her family or her lover) would go through. The emotion and complexity of that situation aren't explored in any depth here.
isa chapter 25 . 6/2
i can't get over the fact she just...left her children. Just left them with a man she knows can't or won't care for them. Forget bad mother...she's a terrible human being. She doesn't even care.
anafinchel chapter 35 . 4/16
good story! :)
LolaTheSa chapter 22 . 4/12
Bella's a bad mother and so far their relationship is looking really frustrating, hot and cold, hot and cold.
LolaTheSa chapter 19 . 4/12
Horrible fucking mother. That's all I fucking see.
LolaTheSa chapter 17 . 4/12
What the fuck? So she just abandons her kids? I swear she's an horrible fucking mother.
LolaTheSa chapter 16 . 4/12
Bella's a bad mother.
LolaTheSa chapter 14 . 4/12
But at the end of the day, their her kids. And she's married. She mad a life with these people, you can't just say, oh but they don't love me then pretend they don't exist, that's just stupid.

I'm really noticing she's a bad fucking mother.
Vanessa chapter 1 . 1/28
I'm sorry, couldn't read past chapter 16.
BELLA IS A BITCH. I don't care if you have to work, at some time you have weekends and holidays. She's just a BAD MOTHER. If the kids, who are almost made to love their parents since the first heartbeat, couldn't stand her, it's just becase she does not deserve it or didn't try any harder.
And for the first time I don't care about Edward, your story made me so damn angry that he is useless.
MagTheBookLover chapter 35 . 4/17/2014
Oh my... What a great story! When I read the first line, I thought it would be another, although very good, smut fic. How wrong I was. Bella's family only made her feel miserable. I'm glad she finally fought for her own happiness. Thank you so much for writing this story! 3
Guest chapter 35 . 1/26/2014
I really really hated Bella in this story. She never redeemed herself and honestly she didn't deserve the kids she had with Edward. She was selfish and stupid.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/26/2014
I just want to scream! Why is Bella like this? I wouldn't talk to to her stupid ass either. I don't care about jake...I care that she left her children. Horrible human being
Guest chapter 31 . 1/26/2014
I want to punch this bitch. Edward is no better.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/26/2014
Oh please...I don't think you've even thought about them you didn't even try. Jake even said he couldn't afford them...you could have done something but no you were off whoring with Edward.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/26/2014
Is she missing her kids? This Bella is just awful. I would be despondent.
1,213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »