Reviews for History Repeats
PrettyGirl07 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Wonder who has taken up on your challenge, I would love to read it, quiet intresting.
McLazy chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Mother of holy shit.
medotcomslashme chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
thats good.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Now that was scary. I just wish Harry would go Avada on his kids! They shouldn't be alive...creepiness...
the scorpion commander chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
nice story!
AoMythology chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
ROFL, it's like the cliche of Ginny dosing him with love potion and H/Hr... true lurve, only reversed.

I might hate H/Hr, but I hate this cliche even more.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Fabulous setup, nicely done.

Has anyone taken you up on continuing it?
Kris chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Interesting idea.
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Thought the story was interesting but the basic plot and premise was illogical and made no sense to me.
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Hmm. Creepy... potentially really good but also kind of creepy with the kid-thing. Nice immersion though.
FunnyGinger08 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I'm interested in the challenge, or at least the muggle revolution and love potion part, but I wouldn't be able to do the Harry/Ginny.
Phoenyx-Fyre-Writer chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I'm interested in the idea of this story. I'd quite like to take it on but I'd like to change a fair amount. I like the general idea of the love potion creating fake love and children unable to feel love and becoming evil, but a few of the details I'd like to change if you give your consent for me to take this on. I would of course discuss any changes with you first. I have a basic idea in mind for it. If someone has already got the rights to write it please let me know so I can read it because it's a very interesting and original idea.

blackshadow111 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Um... To be honest, I don't realize just what sort of damage can happen. A if harry is nearly as powerful as he appears, or Ginny as well trained, then four avada kedavras should be all it takes
Mimbulus-Mimbletonia17 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
can you please update this, or pm me, to let me know who takes this over, or how to find it? Because I like the idea a lot. I am sooooo glad I finished it. Not gonna lie, I almost stopped reading it when I realized it was H/Hr. But that just made the ending sooo much better.
mahhhfy chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
WOW. This is awesome. I really hope someone decides to adopt this. If they do, PLEASE post an update on this story so we can find it. This is the start to a great story.