Reviews for When Wand and Sword Collide
l30rusty chapter 7 . 3/1
i much prefer the harry story line i completely disagree on a deep level with so many things about the percy ond
l30rusty chapter 6 . 3/1
slow start but it gets going good and fun worth a read
l30rusty chapter 3 . 3/1
i dont believe for one second he'd of carried on following those two b**tards around like a lost puppy after how bad theyve been to him
l30rusty chapter 3 . 3/1
im sorry but if i find someone spijed my drink id beat em the hell up especially after being treated like shite by the perpetrators
Very impressive
Dr. Valentine chapter 20 . 2/15
Dang, i was actually sure it would be Alabaster. Interesting.
Dr. Valentine chapter 11 . 2/14
I just realised that this means nobody noticed or cared that Luna disappeared, which is just sad.
SpriteBlue chapter 22 . 1/4
That was awesome story!
SpriteBlue chapter 3 . 1/4
Why is he always at the scene of the crime? LMAO
SpriteBlue chapter 1 . 1/4
I honestly thought this was after PJO and you just replaced Jason with Harry. But now you mentioned its after HoO and I cant help but think how much it sucks to happen twice for Percy LMAO And how screwed Harry is without his wand.
120 Wise girl chapter 4 . 11/21/2022
LOOOOVE the story, But...
WAIT! ARE NICO AND LUNA THE NICO OF THIS BOOK?
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
ossabellator chapter 1 . 9/2/2022
This story world be much better from Luth's perspective and him killing the gods. No story makes them pay for their actions
yochan123 chapter 22 . 4/6/2022
great ending!
Drarry foevah chapter 3 . 2/12/2022
Dont think i didnt notice the marvel refrence in chapter 3 Stark, Potts and Hogan? I loved how you added them
CreativeMode chapter 22 . 1/22/2022
Super well written story! Everything was expertly thought out. I wish there was more to read!