Reviews for A Change in the Wind
ninja.girl2781 chapter 11 . 6/28
more please more! you have a wonderful plot and I am excited for the next chapter.
curlyfri24 chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
I absolutely love this fic! I know you're on hiatus but I really want to read more. The story is amazing and I hope you haven't forgotten about it! :)
Huesos chapter 11 . 4/16/2016
Another chapter with a summary or the rest of the plot? Just write yOUr idea of this story. In My mind, without yOUr vision is like a fanfic of a fanfic!
I hope yOu're well and happy!
Please finish this!
H.K
Amber611 chapter 11 . 3/11/2016
Amazing fic & job so far! I absolutely LOVE it! Definitely hope and would love to read more! :)
jensfairytail chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
Heey :)
I found this ff yesterday and OMG it's perfect! I know you updated the last time in 2013 and it's 2016 now lmao. But I just wanted to ask you, of you will keep writing this FF one day? This would be amazing!
Much love
CherryTree230 chapter 11 . 12/31/2015
I can't wait for you to come back!
GuestGal chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
HI I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY AND YOU SAID IT'S ON HIATUS BUT IT'S BEEN LIKE 2 YEARS SINCE YOU UPDATED THIS SO I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CARE ABOUT IT ANYMORE BUT I NEED MORE CAPTAINSWAN LOVELINESS AND ROMANCE AND UGH MY EMOTIONS ARE CAUGHT UP IN THIS FANFICTION PLEASE UPDATE IT
Five-0 Fan chapter 11 . 12/6/2015
Oh come on! No update for almost 3 years? Please pick this back up...completely loving it! And totally Hooked!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/18/2015
Love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
Oh I hope this Hiatus ends soon! I love this story!
linnea.torpfalt chapter 11 . 7/12/2015
I know you most likely have abandoned this story but I really like it and would like, just one more chapter. Just them going back to storybrook and watching star wars or something. Please dont abandoned this story like emma was.
Polttopuu chapter 11 . 6/20/2015
This is amazing! I love it! Just thought are you going to continue this story :)?
lingelissa chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
U have to continue the story :) loving it
multiplecharacterfandoms chapter 11 . 3/14/2015
When will u continue the fanfiction? Please continue this fanfiction. I love it
ouaspnt chapter 11 . 3/11/2015
I love this story! please update soon!