Reviews for Ten Days
Malmooth chapter 31 . 2/3
I can't recall anything quite like this. Something so horrible and painful but so beautiful and the same time. To tell you the truth this was my second time reading this story. Knowing what happens next played against me. Even though I knew what was going to happen, I paused from time to time with false hope I would stopped the inevitable like wishing to stop the setting sun. On the other hand I needed to continue. It is so. So. Goddammed. Good. Everything is incredible! The characters, the dialogues, the plot... Amazing! I can't praise you enough. Your writing style is a pure joy to read. With all my crushed heart I thank you for this story.
This is astonishing work - absolutely brilliant. You are am incredibly competent writer, you create locations and imagery splendidly. You keep the characters realistic and in character. This is the best fic I've ever read, and I'm not usually one for blind praise. Congratulations - you are an excellent writer.
FanFicGuy18 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
are the days supposed to be out of order
novelteas74 chapter 31 . 4/12/2017
Wow. Amazingly well thought out story. Really brilliant. I know you posted this years ago but I wanted to express my admiration for your skill. I'll confess to skipping over the torture/rape sequences because I just couldn't read them. Still, I was able to discern enough without having read those parts that I found it completely riveting.
Tekie Scythe chapter 30 . 9/13/2016
Now that my mental state has been ravaged, time for the next one.
Tekie Scythe chapter 16 . 9/12/2016
this entire thing is so... painful to read. I don't even know if I want to cry or retch.
Tekie Scythe chapter 9 . 9/12/2016
... ... ... I am honestly so glad I haven't eaten today.
Kittens Kat chapter 30 . 3/1/2015
LOVE THIS STORY AND AM NOW OFF TO READ THE SEQUEL! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HARD WORK!
Vanilla chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Wow... Just... wow

THIS STORY WAS AMAZING!
lildeedee80 chapter 31 . 9/30/2014
Omg. I don't know if I want to throw up, cry, scream, kill, look away, put it down , or keep reading. I was so emotionally conflicted throughout this whole experience. I can't even call it a story, that doesn't seem fitting. I experienced everything you put down in writing. I have read lots and lots of fanfic but I can say that no one else's writing has done too me what you have. There were parts that made me have to walk away for a day or two cause my heart could not take it anymore. But I always came back because how does one stop themselves from looking at a car crash. You don't you look because of the inquisitiveness of human nature. You were so vivid with your painting of this tale that sometimes I forgot I was reading about fictional characters. Hands down one of the hardest reads I've ever been through. But hands down one of the best reads I've ever been through. I can't wait to experience what you have in store for me next.
DragonflyxParodies chapter 31 . 9/1/2014
I really don't know what to say here. This story hooked me-I found it and haven't been able to stop reading it since. It's a sad fic, but it's amazingI love how you write the characters so perfectly, and how intense it is. Unbelievable job!
Lila rogers16 chapter 31 . 7/22/2014
My god you are seriously one of the best writers I have ever seen on this site. You are really great at weaving a story, I seriously admire you a lot. Thank you for the amazing story, I really had a great time reading it.
jennifergarnerfan chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Brilliant.
Heda chapter 23 . 2/17/2014
I had to read this chapter again, tonight. It's one of my favorite and one thing I just ADORE is the interaction between Sherlock and Mycroft. Every single time I read this (and the bit in which Sherlock and Mycroft are texting each other without knowing) I laugh out loud until I have tears in eyes. My husband keeps asking me what's so funny and then I say "Oh, it's just a story about someone being tortured and raped, and his friends who are desperately trying to find him". Haha, the look on his face.

Now I wonder if I already told you this before... well, if I did, just ignore me. I just love typing away about the things I enjoy.
eldell chapter 30 . 2/15/2014
Love it. Seems like everything is falling back into place sooner or later. Perfect ending for this incredible book. Thank you so much for all the work you put into this! :)