Reviews for Revolution
Mayuri love cullens chapter 50 . 8/28
Lovely story! Thanks for writing :)
Guess Who chapter 50 . 6/12
This story is so good. I've read it so many times.
Nicoconsd chapter 50 . 4/9
I really enjoyed the unque storyline it was a great adventure :)
DeltaMLP chapter 3 . 2/7
I have a hard time being sympathetic towards Bella here. End of the world, vampires have taken over, you're fairly comfortable, and you're worried about being married to a friend? Really?
fanfictionalcolic chapter 50 . 1/23
I usually avoid vampire story but this One is so cool. I love how you play with the canon. Bravo!
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 50 . 1/18
Damn this was way to good.
Seriously I've never read a story like this and I'm so happy I found this fanfic.

Can't wait to read more of your stories as well.
Absolutely feel inlove with their banter vampire Edward was too HOT!
Smut scenes were even hotter lol.

Damn I'm already missing this story.

Zalia chapter 50 . 12/29/2015
Love it. ;)
Zalia chapter 22 . 12/28/2015
Bahaha, Leah will grab Jacob by the ear and keep him in line. Lol
OMGBESTFICEVER chapter 50 . 12/21/2015
This story was just so great! I couldn't stop reading and it was just so :))))))))))))))))! You should seriously become like an official author because I would so buy any book you wrote! But, then again, don't become an author because I'm pretty sure that nobody wants you to ever leave this site! FANTABULOUS STORIES!
Rose chapter 50 . 10/15/2015
I am absolutely in love with your story! You are such an amazing writer. You are so creative and your imagination is extraordinary. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Hope you'll create more stories in the future. :)
Anonymous chapter 50 . 9/11/2015
Omg! This story is just amazing. This is my Favourite story so far. I want to say so much but you have rendered me speechless. I always wondered what would have had happened if Edward was turned into a human and you gave me the answer. The chemistry and love between the two was just amazing. I just loved it..
bronzed topaz chapter 50 . 8/24/2015
This story is absolutely amazing! You had everything planned (or at least it reads like you did) and it shows. I love this Edward. I love everything about him and I am going to miss him terribly.

I feel like this story started in another world. The end is so different from the beginning and I live that. I love how you bright us from cold, snarky vampire to hot tempered, hostile over protective vampire-human father and mate. I feel like I've been reading this for weeks instead of days and I love that.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing. Gosh I had a wild time!
2lulu2 chapter 50 . 7/27/2015
Great ending, great story. Seriously thank you for such a fun little escape. :)
thelionandthelamblove chapter 50 . 7/27/2015
I just want to say thank you for writing this story! I have absolutely loved it!
2lulu2 chapter 49 . 7/26/2015
I'm not a fan of the...grosser parts. But nice ending to the chapter.
2,561 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »