Reviews for Revolution
bronzed topaz chapter 50 . 8/24
This story is absolutely amazing! You had everything planned (or at least it reads like you did) and it shows. I love this Edward. I love everything about him and I am going to miss him terribly.

I feel like this story started in another world. The end is so different from the beginning and I live that. I love how you bright us from cold, snarky vampire to hot tempered, hostile over protective vampire-human father and mate. I feel like I've been reading this for weeks instead of days and I love that.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing. Gosh I had a wild time!
2lulu2 chapter 50 . 7/27
Great ending, great story. Seriously thank you for such a fun little escape. :)
thelionandthelamblove chapter 50 . 7/27
I just want to say thank you for writing this story! I have absolutely loved it!
2lulu2 chapter 49 . 7/26
I'm not a fan of the...grosser parts. But nice ending to the chapter.
2lulu2 chapter 48 . 7/26
I love that every time things go wrong it doesn't last long. I hate suffering through tons of angst!
2lulu2 chapter 47 . 7/26
Holy cow. This is some story!
2lulu2 chapter 43 . 7/26
Great idea!
2lulu2 chapter 26 . 7/25
Woah! Unexpected!
2lulu2 chapter 24 . 7/25
Cool. I like that one got her for a bit. Cool story.
2lulu2 chapter 21 . 7/24
Awww :)
2lulu2 chapter 20 . 7/24
Whew! That was intense.

By the way, I believe the phrase is "old wives tale" not wise. But maybe you meant what you said.
2lulu2 chapter 3 . 7/23
I can't tell you how much I love this!
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 50 . 7/19
I want to thank you for writing this story because I absolutely fell in love with that it and all its characters, it has been so long since I have found such an amazing read from beginning to end. Again thank you!
Vivi H88 chapter 50 . 3/20
Great story :)
Ego05 chapter 50 . 2/15
By far the best twilight fanfiction I have ever read. I give this story a five stars. You should considered publishing this story
2,550 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »