Reviews for Shadows Of The Merchant Of Death
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
'"Of course yours would be the only one with a bird title."' But what about 'The Birds'? It's even got the word bird in it!
Smile Black chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
Just awesome! :)
kweandee chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
lol...good story :p
KuroHikaTsuchi chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
This story is epic! I really love BAMF!Tony
Haha "Bifocal Blunder" that made my day
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
This was so good! Loved it :)
A horse chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
I really love this story, I wish I had found it sooner so I could vote for the shotgun, because come one, it's a shotgun.
Also really love seeing Tony act like that and showing people that he is where he is for a reason.
Mystic 777 chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
*cracks up* That was very well done. Tony freaking them all out was awesome. Thanks for sharing this!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
*chuckled*

Okay... the ending was crazy... XD

I' ALMOST STOPPED read this Fic!
I'm so so afraid if Tony really killed someone so cooly, in front of EVERYONE! I don't want him hated! I don't want the avengers look at him as a murder or monster!
That's the part that I ACTUALLY (sorry) Forgot that Tony is so so so CLEAVER to not do such a reckless thing like that... EVER! (except if the plan ruined)

YOU ALMOST KILL ME! D'X

Anyway... THIS IS SO AMAZING!
SHOCKING! SO BADASS! AWESOME!
R.U. Lisnin chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Really good story! I thought he was a cold blooded killer there for a sec... I was like no, just no...
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Hehe. Okay that was rather hilarious at the end! :3 liked it! Especially how the team weren't in the loop, very clever.. :)
youwannabekate chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
oh that was great! i love bamf tony. its kinda the best. anyway, nice funny. tony would never put up with too many feels, so the comedic break is nice.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
hahahaha u need to keep this up
HeWhoCrys chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Tony was like his own horror movie! That was so awesome! If you can't scare your friends, you can't scare your enemies! Bravo! Amazing job!
jack2724 chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
i LOVED this sooooo much! thanks for it :D
Potkanka chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
I loved it, everything was explained, Tony admitted some things form his past... aww and a group hug, it was really needed, though Natasha putting an end to it in this way was pretty hilarious too. They have each other's back, but that doesn't mean they're not going to beat the crap out of each other once in a while (literally in this case, I guess) - like a real family XD
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »