Reviews for With or Without You
Emily81802 chapter 42 . 7/4
Still love the story hopefully u write more new stories!
SilviaKC chapter 42 . 4/2
Oh that was beautiful!
jessnicole chapter 42 . 4/2
fantastic!
Cassie chapter 42 . 3/31
Thanks for sharing this! It had been a few years since I had read this story so I decided to reread the entire thing so the outtake had more context. I've been rereading a lot of kc stories lately, esp with the season coming up and hopefully getting our official kc endgame haha. Gotta get in the klaroline zone ya know ;) thanks again for writing and sharing this story!
redbudrose chapter 42 . 3/30
Yay, great chapter! I literally just reread this story and OWAN last weekend. I was so happy to see a new chapter for this story. Any chance we'll see a new Klaroline story? Loved it!
Grace5231973 chapter 42 . 3/30
Thank you for updating this story with another alternate ending! I loved all the endings. I had to reread some of this because it has been awhile since I read this one. I can see Klaus having difficulty with being mortal but doing it for Caroline because he loves her soo much. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Klarolinefuckedmeup chapter 42 . 3/30
Highkey could not believe my eyes when I saw this update omg? Thanks a lot, it came just in time when we were fangirling over the new klaroline stills. Xx
Mpi28 chapter 42 . 3/30
Loveeeeed it! "My wife " so cutee! Thanks for this little treasure :)
Omgggggg, this was always one of my favorite stories!
3tinkgemini chapter 42 . 3/29
I'm so beyond giddy and excited that you posted this little outtake! Thank you so so much! It's strange in the best way because just yesterday I was thinking about reading this story...again...for like the 10th time. This story is one of my favorites and to be honest I was terrified when I got a notification, I thought you were going to say you were taking this story down. SO happy that was not it. Lol. Please don't ever take it away from me. ;) anywho-thanks again! (Ps...I know I was a horrible reader and didn't review every chapter but I'm pretty sure that when I did it was before I had an account so they would have been under a guest or the name Abby. I promise next time I read I will leave reviews while I'm signed in!) seriously, thanks for being an amazing writer and inspiration, you are one of those Klaroline writers that helped me decided to write myself.
Aisha.love96 chapter 42 . 3/29
thankyou! for the update. please keep on writing love your stories! xx
So excited you updated! Miss your stories and this is great!
jen218 chapter 41 . 12/17/2017
Wonderful story! Absolutely enjoyed reading this story several times! Can't wait to read more of your work.
Emily81802 chapter 41 . 7/9/2017
Loved this story! Read it very fast!
OutspokenandSilent3 chapter 41 . 1/24/2017
I liked both endings very much
1,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »