Reviews for With or Without You
OutspokenandSilent3 chapter 41 . 1/24
I liked both endings very much
Amymicheals chapter 41 . 1/9
This was awesome!
May chapter 24 . 8/25/2016
HOW DARE YOU? OMG this is horrible, what the fuck, why would you kill her mother? It's brilliant of course, the shock value was wow and it's a good thing that you don't completely follow tvd, but HOW DARE YOU?
lilithrules chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
I am italian and I'm just reading your story now, so it's the same if you don't change it but:
- nobody says "dolce cuore" they say "dolcezza" to mean sweetheart even if it isn't the literal translation
- "Avrò la stessa cosa" otherwise "Uguale"

Anyway it's a great story!
Clarity h chapter 41 . 6/5/2016
Love the realism of the story Type your review here.
Lee Kyle chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
Search for the cure episodes are some of the best. Still waiting for someone to develop a brain and say, "Hey, if someone else learned how to make a cure, maybe we can, too. Forget this whole quest business. Let's relearn this old knowledge and transform the entire vampire world."
Lee Kyle chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
Show, don't tell. Don't tell the reader she's an overachiever, show it. And if you don't feel like showing it, it's not worth even mentioning.
Lee Kyle chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
Then Haley and Rebeccah turn into mermaids, and everything gets complicated. Wait, wrong show...
saraaaa chapter 41 . 4/25/2016
beautiful story the endings both were amazing so cute, shame its finished :(
Guest chapter 25 . 3/10/2016
My heart is broken... He heard her and now her mother is gone. I have to be at school in a few hours and I'm literally almost crying
3tinkgemini chapter 34 . 1/19/2016
God I love this story...have I told you that? I'm she that I have at one point...wish you would come back and write another story.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/30/2015
Wow!it is so cool that you predicted Liz's death so early on.
Abby chapter 25 . 1/28/2015
I absolutely love this story! I have read it now at least 6 times. The ending of chapter 25 STILL makes my chest tighten and tears roll down my face! Amazing!
mary 182 chapter 22 . 1/7/2015
I love the sex scene!it'so hot ;)I can picture it in my mind !
mary 182 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I read your story a couple years ago is one of my favorite!
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »