Reviews for The Iron Knight
Akela-Nakamura chapter 33 . 2/3
This was great. I loved it. Levy and Gajeel are so good together. I seriously hope it becomes canon. I love the take on this world. The magic is perfectly done, and easy to understand. It's very much like the canon magic, yet easily distinguished as being different.

Excellent. I truly love your writing.
BambooGreen chapter 33 . 11/23/2014
This story was absolutely fantastic! I have been dying to find a good medieval Fairy Tail, and I believe I have found the best!
BambooGreen chapter 30 . 11/23/2014
YOU BROKE THE FOURTH WALL! But I loved it XD
BambooGreen chapter 27 . 11/23/2014
Oh my god I freaking loved this chapter.
BambooGreen chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
As always, love everything about this chapter
BambooGreen chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
I was hoping Gajeel would come and beat the crap out of daddy XD. And reading where Grey didn't want a clingy girl?... Shit outta luck buddy!
BambooGreen chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Just imagining an armored blood covered Gajeel... Strangely sexy. Another glorious chapter! (Not that the others werent glorious)
BambooGreen chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
My poor shrimp! I was about in tears with Mira! Fantastic job!
Nalu4everafter chapter 33 . 11/23/2014
Nooooooo! I wanted to read more!
BambooGreen chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This sound so magnificent!
CookieDoughh chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
Yay! I love it!
thatgirlingrey chapter 33 . 10/10/2014
Amazing. At first I was interested to read because of the summary and then the first few chapters just got me hooked! Kind of cliche but there's lot of things I could learn from this fiction and I am so going to read your other works. Thank you for the awesome story for me to read and pass time.
Nataliebug2 chapter 30 . 10/4/2014
Hello, sorry I haven't reviewed yet! I am enjoying the story so far, but I noticed in this chapter Gajeel calls Levy a runt, the name she hates. There was no reaction so I am guessing it was a mistake. Sorry for the inconvenience!
XD Happiness chapter 33 . 9/16/2014
THIS fanfic if awesome.
Literally
Especially the quotes at end
Trisha chapter 33 . 8/6/2014
Lovely ending! The fanfic got me hooked for days...