Reviews for The Iron Knight
I really wish I could be an amazing writer like u..*crying* Good work good story line.. its just wonderful
Littlestme chapter 33 . 5/19
Wow. I loved everything even the chapters you were not truly happy with - I love period peices! This was a wonderful read and I love how you wrote the personalities to reflect the times! Truly wonderful! :)
This was a good read. It's absolutely amazing.
Mythical782 chapter 33 . 4/15
I give you...
11 out of 10
astorytoremember chapter 33 . 4/9
AAAAAHHHHHH! That was AMAZING! I wish it could just go on forever! Keep up the good work!
owlcity2013 chapter 20 . 3/28
Damn... You pissed off Mira. Game over for you bitch! XD
Cookies go Crunch chapter 33 . 3/22
Oooooh! I loved this! I couldn't keep myself from reading it all at once...your amazingness is to blame for my sore butt and missed hours of sleep(;
This story was amazing and so are you!
CsBuns chapter 33 . 2/27
I FREAKING LOVED THIS YOU HAVE NO IDEA! AMAZING WORK!
Akela-Nakamura chapter 33 . 2/3
This was great. I loved it. Levy and Gajeel are so good together. I seriously hope it becomes canon. I love the take on this world. The magic is perfectly done, and easy to understand. It's very much like the canon magic, yet easily distinguished as being different.

Excellent. I truly love your writing.
BambooGreen chapter 33 . 11/23/2014
This story was absolutely fantastic! I have been dying to find a good medieval Fairy Tail, and I believe I have found the best!
BambooGreen chapter 30 . 11/23/2014
YOU BROKE THE FOURTH WALL! But I loved it XD
BambooGreen chapter 27 . 11/23/2014
Oh my god I freaking loved this chapter.
BambooGreen chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
As always, love everything about this chapter
BambooGreen chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
I was hoping Gajeel would come and beat the crap out of daddy XD. And reading where Grey didn't want a clingy girl?... Shit outta luck buddy!
BambooGreen chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Just imagining an armored blood covered Gajeel... Strangely sexy. Another glorious chapter! (Not that the others werent glorious)