Reviews for The Iron Knight
sinfulxdaises chapter 33 . 7/20
WOAHHH THIS IS AWESOME. I LOVE IT. (please note due to the reviewer's stupid fat thumb, the past three reviews has been accidentally deleted and lost with being posted so this review maybe half its original length. Note that this reviewer appreciates the chapters you have made.) Ne, author-san, are you a genius? How can you reconstruct the original story and make it so amazing? I really love how you merge the original Fairy Tail and MedievalAUfrom the weapons and runes to the characters and scenarios. The characters' fundamental traits are still there, though they seem amazing under the writing of yours, no matter whether it was badass Mira or anyone else. I really love seeing the development of the characters and plotlines, especially the relationship betweens the various characters. It's great to see so many couples. I was kinda hoping for Cobkina when I read 'Cobra'. HAHAHA. The start of the series was a tad too violent for me but it was really adding to the elements of suspense, surprise and action. (Dammit I forget what else I was supposed to mentioned. Hmmm..) And I wonder how the series will turn out if you wrote about the recent plots, like the Tartaros Arc or now, when the army of Zeref is attacking Mavis amd Fairy Tail. It would definitely be awesome, I can almost bet on it. KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED oh and I love the ending with Gajeel seeing Levy as his peer and acknowledged her strength. Beautiful. And yes, behind every great men is an even greater woman
Guest chapter 33 . 12/24/2015
Loved the story it was amazing how gajeel grew so much and i loved how the king made his escape
LilyPantherFire chapter 14 . 12/3/2015
I want Mira to show up in her normal clothes holding a machete, with a dark aura and say, "So you plan on killing my sister?..." #Laxus'WorstNightmare
LilyPantherFire chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
Praise the Lord for a drunk Laxus!
LilyPantherFire chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
First impression GajeelBiggest Bastard EVER, I'm hoping 'Le Levy Method' changes him fast!
BadAtUsernames chapter 33 . 9/13/2015
Wow, this was really great! You keep saying your chapters are bad, but keep your head up! (You have a lot of confidence so I don't see that as a problem;).) These chapters were all much better than writing I have done. And that ending was flawless. The last line game me chills. This was definitely one of my favorite fics!
sergeant peace chapter 33 . 9/11/2015
awesome story, bravo, really great!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/10/2015
I read through most of this because I thought the concept of your story was interesting. However I find it lacking great many things.

1.) First of all you throw in complicated words at us readers to show us that you've done your research into the time period. However many times those you follow it up with a clinical sentence that says to us readers "Here's what this word means if you're too dumb to look it up". We are reading your story on the Internet. If there is a word we don't know, we can look it up. It's called Google.

2.) Secondly your descriptions are basic and terribly flawed. Assuming that the readers are able to see what you in your head, you paint the the background with general board strokes that leave much to the imagination. Everything is a generalization and to get the true picture you seem to want to paint of the settings and costumes, you rely too much on what is in your head. You can't just say "It filled her with awe." You have to give us context without being obvious. You're supposed to make us, the reader, feel that awe too. Give us lavish descriptions that make us feel like we're Levy standing in Gajeel's room for the first time. Not, "She couldn't believe her eyes," or some other clich├ęd trope we've all read before.

3.) And lastly, and most importantly, all of the characters are heinously out of character, not only in comparison to their counterparts in the show, but their logic doesn't make sense within the context of your story as well. I get that it's supposed to be an alternate universe, but their personalities don't fit within the personalities of any rational human being, let alone the wonderfully crafted characters of Fairy Tail. For example you have Gajeel beating the hell out of Levy in one scene and then have him wondering about his feelings for her in another and then beat her again. That's not how actual relationships work. Also making Levy unable to stand up to her abusive father in one scene, but then immediately tell Gajeel off in the next is unconscionably unbelievable. People who have grown up in abusive situations like that don't change their behavior that immediately, ESPECIALLY if Gajeel's reputation for being a bully is widely known among the peasant world. Levy, given the environment that you want us to believe she grew up in, is far more likely to be timid and subservient to Gajeel's whims. Not to mention if Gajeel was this awesome badass that you want us to believe he is, he wouldn't cow down to Levy's demand of no sex. Not that I want either member of my OTP to be raped, but his immediate acquiesce makes absolutely no sense since you've already outlined that he's raped before. If he's broken many before what difference would she make now. He has no emotional connection to her at the point that you have him make this decision, besides paying just over 3 weeks worth of his wages for her. If she truly was property he wouldn't care for her feelings.

Glaring grammar errors and misspelling I can forgive. Destroying beloved characters with canonical inaccuracies for the sake of poorly conceived drivel that you consider art is entirely unforgivable.

TL;DR: your writing is bad and you should feel bad.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/10/2015
I read through most of this because I though the concept of your story was interesting. However it lacks a great many things. Your description are basic and terribly flawed as though a young child wrote them. All of the characters are extremely out of character, not only in comparison to their counterparts in the show, but their logic doesn't make sense within the context of your story as well. You have Gajeel beating the hell out of Levy in one scene and then have him wondering about his feelings for her in another. That's not how relationships actually work. Also making Levy unable to stand up to her abusive father in one scene, but then immediately tell Gajeel off in the next. You throw in complicated words as though you know what you are talking about
Guest chapter 33 . 5/20/2015
I really wish I could be an amazing writer like u..*crying* Good work good story line.. its just wonderful
Littlestme chapter 33 . 5/19/2015
Wow. I loved everything even the chapters you were not truly happy with - I love period peices! This was a wonderful read and I love how you wrote the personalities to reflect the times! Truly wonderful! :)
Guest chapter 33 . 4/20/2015
This was a good read. It's absolutely amazing.
Mythical782 chapter 33 . 4/15/2015
I give you...
11 out of 10
astorytoremember chapter 33 . 4/9/2015
AAAAAHHHHHH! That was AMAZING! I wish it could just go on forever! Keep up the good work!
owlcity2013 chapter 20 . 3/28/2015