Reviews for Old Scars
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 3/28
Wow, that was really - unflinchingly - unsentimental. Really interesting idea. Great job.
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 2/7
Another heart-clencher. Well done.
whenisayrun chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
awesome story
I would love to read a sequel
pleeeeeeeeease
Felix02 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Uh! Sad but brilliant. I hope they end up finding each other again.
pamelawright chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
In character. Ruthlessly non-sentimental. This one will stay with your readers. Very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
beautiful
idefyu chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Really well written and moving for such a short piece if work. I really was dying for more. I do hope you continue if only for a few more chapters. Though you did conclude it well if that was your intention. But I doubt I am the only one wanting more. My only complaint, and I am sure you may have been told is that the entire story being in Bold type is just a little confussing at first since usually only authors notes and such are in bold. Other than that I find your writing to be flawless in it's own style. Again, can't wait to read more!
Cherry Fay chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
MWA THE FEELS. Not gonna lie, definitely a favourite. Your ideas are always great and original.
Cherry x
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Poor Molly.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Very interesting AU. I like the haunting feeling of it, that I think comes mostly from the implied silence of the scenes - it feels so much like they are both empty, trying to simultaneously hold onto the edges of something and turn away from any meaning.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
OMG. . .that was so unbelievably sad. Beautifully written, but so sad.
KendraPendragon chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Wow, that was awesome. Very intense. Love it. I think I'll read it again right away. Very, very good. Although the ending is so sad. :( Prefer happy endings, but it fits the tone of the story perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Aw, this was great.
CreamoCrop chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
That was wonderful! Beautifully constructed and hauntingly sad!
Lono chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Wow, that was distressing, and yet you gave even such a dark subject matter some moments of true loveliness.
Well done! Now I must go read some mindless fluff to comfort myself.