Reviews for Old Scars
Lono chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Wow, that was distressing, and yet you gave even such a dark subject matter some moments of true loveliness.
Well done! Now I must go read some mindless fluff to comfort myself.
saoirse09 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
That was lovely. Why must you hurt me in this way?
MildredandBobbin chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
oh such a sad ending! lovely AU but so poignant. Love your writing style.
pinkrosepictures chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I usually hate anything AU, but this made me curious, so I figured why not? and wow, I'm so glad I did! Because this couldn't be more perfect. Amazing job! xo
Doctor WTF chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is just sad and is giving me too many feelings to cope. Stupid, stupid, Sherlock. He should have kissed her again when he had the chance.
Petra Todd chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
There's nothing incesty here. God people are weird sometimes. Nice and sad story, but a graceful sort of quietness. It feels true to character in many ways.
daisherz365 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This was brilliantly written. I really wish there was more of it though. I'd love for them to get together. If you continue, I definitely read more. Great job. :)
magicstrikes chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Enjoyed this, if you decide to continue I'd follow
Rocking the Redhead chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Seems as everybody's stories today and breaking my heart over and over and this was no exception. Moving and sad even in the end. Great job!
SherlollySnog chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oh wow. That was brilliant! I loved it, your portrayal of both characters are brilliant, like always :)
I'd love a sequel to this though, I've always been a sucker for a happy ending but this story was particularly heart wrenching. I don't know, I'd just love to see them get together.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2