Reviews for The Darcy Diaries
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Darcy love. Loved his reactions. And the bowtie.
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
"I don't even own a bowtie..." SO funny! And a very sweet look into our favorite newsie's head. I loved the way you threw Fitz in there.
MissPrideandPrejudice chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Thanks for sharing...
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Yaaay! An LBD story! It's a little like seeing Pride and Prejudice for the first time all over again. Love the touch with the bowtie.
gallifrey26 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This was all sorts of wonderful!
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I love it...
Will you continue it.?
april168 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Brilliant! I was waiting til 3 in the morning to watch episode 60. And I wasn't disappointed. Did you like Darcy? I watched all if the episodes thinking about his point if view. You captured it so well! I'm excited!
Ayumi Sakuragi chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Bowtie. Bowtie. Bowtie. LOL I'm obsessed with the bowtie now. A really awesome interpretation of Darcy's reaction of lizzy's videos. Absolutely love the last sentence though, was grinning from ear to ear when I read that. A jealous Darcy? Aww that's so cute!
P.s: Please DO take off your shirt, Darcy. We don't mind, and neither will Lizzy, I'm sure ;D
SweetRomance123 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I love this fanfic! Please update soon!
Ruan Chun Xian chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I read this first on Tumblr! Love it! I like how you wrote the relationship between Fitz and Darcy, and how Fitz knows what Darcy was up to that day.

"Don't get too proud, dude, they aren't all about you." Hah! This pretty much sums it up.

And the last line! YES! He definitely went out his way to wear a bow tie in the next video as an acknowledgement that he'd seen the videos.
NotAContrivance chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I love this. I probably love Fitz in this most because he's hysterical and trying to help Darcy, but I like Darcy's reactions too, and the bit at the end about the bowtie is cute! Great job!
emmaducklingsssss chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I loved this so much, best Darcy/Lizzie fic I've read so far! Congrats :)
JMF chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This was wonderful! The whole thing is GREAT, but the last sentence really makes it for me :-).
meadow567 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
It was good.
Charlie's Hazardous Relapse chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I REALLY REALLY REEEEALLY want you to continue.
Great story so far!