Reviews for 02:20 Boy
Jade of Purple chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Conflict and hope. You've captured their relationship perfectly.
Jade of Purple chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Great chapter. Love the way you've written Simon's character.
atropa mandragora chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
This is great! Your Simon so familiar, you write him so well... you really hear him. And I like the way you explain Simon's invisibility. Just Ben seems excess here, as if he's from another world, not Misfits at all. But anyway it's amazing story!
candicane26 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
You write them so well. Wonderful insight into their characters :)
The Cuteness chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Awwwww poor Simon. He just needs to be more confident in himself.
Anjie chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
This was beautifully written. You really do have a knack for writing. I am now going through all of your stories and reading them. Honestly, the characterization of Simon that you portray in your stories is simply amazing. I love being able to read about his innermost thoughts that are quite expressed properly on the show.

I do not know if I agree with the fact that Simon had no control over his power. I mean I know when he first received his powers he didn't, but since then he has been able to control it fairly easily. But this is your interpretation so I respect that. Are you planning on continuing this story? I would really love to keep reading it. This is probably one of the best Simon/Alisha fics that I have ever read. Fantastic job!
purplekathycat chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Hands down best Misfits story I have ever read. Time to visit your profile! I love that you explored Simon's feelings of inadequacy deeper than the show did, and that you showed Alisha trying to help. Chapter 1 would have been a great stand alone fic, but the inclusion of Chapter 2 really makes it magnificent.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
This was so amazing it deserves so many reviews ! One of the best Simon and Alisha fics! :D
BabyKay47 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
This was another great story! There are a lot of missing moments in the series, which is unfortunately frustrating, but it does seem to inspire lots of great fanfic. I thought it was really creative that a blind person was able to"see" Simon, either because of a power, or because he just had a good sense of smell. I wasn't completely clear about that, but I don't think it matters. Although at first I thought he had the ability to see everything, including things invisible to see, because as a blind person his deepest desire was to be able to see again. Also I thought it was really sexy. There is something really intimate about Simon watching Alisha when he's invisible.

The only thing I might have to disagree with is the idea that Simon had no control over his invisibility. Early on in season one he had no control over it, but he seemed to learn pretty quickly how to control it. And the way I read the scene in the Christmas episode was that he turned invisible because he was mad. But I suppose that in a highly emotional state, which he clearly was in, he could lose that control, bit I personally read that scene differently.

Anyway, I'm so happy you're writing Simon and Alisha fics! I hope you write more!