Reviews for Islanded in a Stream of Stars
Guest chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
Need more XD
Love it!
Can't wait for it to be updated!
josephguy217 chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
Good story so far, keep it up!
dewski chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
You're so mean to poor Loki. At least you've never truly broken his spirit!
Deinokos chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
Oh, yes he is. I like the way this story is going. Will Loki end up "cooperating " with Stryker? Or will he be mind-controlled again?
Deinokos chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
Yay! Plot development, and Stryker! :3
Deinokos chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Loki and MagnetoAwesome (and unhappy Loki)
Durandal II chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
Glad to see an update since it's been a while since the last one. Honestly, Loki terrified, meh. Loki in pain? I have to admit I love the dark humour
TheFoolishDreamer chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
Oh dude you've got to update this and I would love to see Loki back in his own universe
TheFoolishDreamer chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Okay now i get it, he went to an AU and is in the xmen movie franchise?
Tallygirl02 chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
Gah! I just... I love you. I love your stories. I love Loki. 3 new chapters so close together!? I'm over the hill right now! I started reading the prequel to this when it was about halfway though and I've been in love with it ever since. I don't think that I've ever followed a story so diligently before. Every chapter is well worth the wait! You're such a great author and an inspiration to me. I hope that one day I too have enough will and courage to write the story of my own OC.
UnrulyDreamer chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
Aha! I was doing a bit of rereading of my favorite parts in the previous story, when I decided to check and see if you had posted the sequel. Here it is! I absolutely adore Loki, you have written him really well. So now onto the sequel, old faces, different universe. I can't wait to see where this takes him :)
BloodyGrim chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Update please!
TheWritingGirl23 chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
BAHH! YOU'VE RETURNED! I am so happy!

I thought for the longest time I wasn't going to see the continuing adventures of Loki, one of the most awesome OCs in existence, but you've mercifully brought him back! And of course he is just as funny and depressingly charming as I remember. I really do hope he gets a happier time of it this time around. I mean, he's lost his home, his friends, and his would-be fiancée. The poor guy needs a bit of a break at least.

Okay, let's see. Follow, favorite, and post review...and done!
Sword-Flowers chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YOUR ALIVE!

Why's Logan here?

Plots and plans. Plots and plans
Tallygirl02 chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
What's this? An update on one of my favorite oc stories of all time!? I must be dreaming!
Seriously though, I love this story. I wish that you would update it more often. You are a fabulous writer and I just love Loki to bits.