Reviews for Returning to Chicago
waspsbewaremywrathrawr chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
You amazing person, you, bringing Dan and Phil into a Team Starkid story! I love you even more!
BabyUrNotAlone chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
I was fine up until you started singing Days of Summer! That song makes me cry everytime I listen to it! :")
-BabyUrNotAlone
Don'tForgetTheNotes chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
I'm an a train, I'm crying on the train...PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT SAID CRYING PERSON!

This was so pretty and cute and sknsksndjsndksndmd feels explosion! 3 love love love!
Jessica682 chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
Yeah I can't say I won't cry saying goodbye to this story. This is so upsetting. Like its just over and all my feels just died! Like you killed my feels! I know why this had to end but I still hate it. Please never stop writing! Your writing is amazing and I love your stories so much! You will now forever be on my author alerts and I will read almost all of your stories, if they're in my fandom :p I can't say goodbye because this isn't the end. So this is goodbye for now :)
PenMagic chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
aw man its over? That was the most amazing ending ever! You wrote it really well and eloquently! Even though I wasn't there from the beginning of cheated, I am so happy to have supported you in writing this as it was awesome! I fully approve of the godparents and although I was rather surprised by the Joey/Dylan thing, it works in a really weird kinda way.
Well done with all of this, you have done yourself proud and keep writing. For the fact that AVPSY is being released tomorrow, you have made the last line of this even more sadder...I'm just going to go, curl up in my sock drawer and sleep for days... :'(
starkidllamas-llama chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
Awesome story! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
So cute! And I literally died when the doctor said his daughter was river because of meldoy and please tell me dr. Ramoray was a friends reference!
Dr.Space-Claw Jr chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
I love the way you put the ending. I guess character names really do have meaning
PotterFanatic chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
PERF
Jessica682 chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
AWWWWWWW THAT IS THE CUTEST FREAKING NAME! So wait... How is that going to work? Do they have to file for citizenship for the babies? Okay for the last time: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! If you update again before your birthday you not getting anymore bday wishes... Just saying xD I don't want this story to end! :( I would miss you and your chapters and your ans! Gahh this is making me sad just writing this. Can't wait for the update to see more walker babies? *heart*
Don'tForgetTheNotes chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
I just died...*this is an automated message from Emily's phone Luna*
Emily loved the story! She loved it so much it killed her! Bye! :')
Starkidtheatregeek chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
FRIENDSSSSSSS DR. RAMORAY LASJDFKSDJFK
BlueFeatherStar chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
n'awwwww
geeprt chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
i love this so much. WRITE MORE
PenMagic chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
Okay, my heart has just torn right in two at the name of the last kid...that is such a beautiful idea and Venia is such a pretty name!
Amazing last chapter, such a well written one and it made me smile at how Lauren was reacting, bless her!
I have to say, I burst out laughing when you mentioned Melody and River YAY FOR DOCTOR WHO! You know they're starting a new series, first episode is March 30th! ARGHH!
Right, sorry, should probably get back to the chapter. I love the reactions and the way that you wrote it all was not too gory but was not too vague. Awesome job and I am sad that this is the penultimate one before the epilogue!