Reviews for Echoing Reflection
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Thanks for the update.
If Voldemort tries to possess Loki, he can be nastily surprised.
Adrienne May chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Oh, the magical world is so screwed...
Stillnight chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Oh, this was interesting. Poor confused Loki, what will become of him. It'll be intriguing to see what will Harry do in Loki's body and vice versus.
meshalok chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
This is intense.
Ginebra chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
poor loki, jaja i like this chpater, xD please update soon
thunder18 chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter Update soon
Jostanos chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Apology accepted.

YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY!
Oh I am Slain chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Interesting premise. I would be amused to see Loki talk his way out of every situation with reason and trickery. I hope there won't be much angst-filled redemption shenaniganry. (If Loki decides to do something, he does it and takes action. If he decides to change his mind or part of his mental ethics/philosophy, he just does it and takes action. Though of course, Loki would also refuse to admit he changed his mind or his decisions.)

Overall, I'm just hoping that you go into InsaneOverlord!Author mode and cause havoc with the butterfly effects resulting from the switch. So much potential for delightful chaos. Screw the canon plotlines. :D
JannaKalderash chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Okay, this is not going to end well for the Hogwarts crew.

Glad to see an update. Hope you got everything taken care of.
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
this is interesting, more please? ;3
Nemo Poison chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Like the plot so far.
Flakeblood chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
This plot written so well that I hope you are planning to continue the story. I have not found any other stories for this crossover pair that have used this idea, and it's very intriguing.
Honestly, even though there are only two chapters, I find myself reading them over and over again, each time I check up on this story. It really is a plot I can get absorbed in.
I have waited years for good stories to update, and though this is one of those for which I'd be willing to do so, I hope it will not take so long. Please, continue.
Swallow-Tailed Kite chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
O:

Still writing this? Please don't give up on it. It's too good to be abandoned :(
jil chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
You should update this soon its so funny!
KissMyDeadLips chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
This is getting interesting I say. Please keep writing I wonder if Harry *cough, cough* Loki become a real smart ass with Voldy-Dork
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »