Reviews for Echoing Reflection
Oh I am Slain chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Interesting premise. I would be amused to see Loki talk his way out of every situation with reason and trickery. I hope there won't be much angst-filled redemption shenaniganry. (If Loki decides to do something, he does it and takes action. If he decides to change his mind or part of his mental ethics/philosophy, he just does it and takes action. Though of course, Loki would also refuse to admit he changed his mind or his decisions.)

Overall, I'm just hoping that you go into InsaneOverlord!Author mode and cause havoc with the butterfly effects resulting from the switch. So much potential for delightful chaos. Screw the canon plotlines. :D
JannaKalderash chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Okay, this is not going to end well for the Hogwarts crew.

Glad to see an update. Hope you got everything taken care of.
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
this is interesting, more please? ;3
Nemo Poison chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Like the plot so far.
Flakeblood chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
This plot written so well that I hope you are planning to continue the story. I have not found any other stories for this crossover pair that have used this idea, and it's very intriguing.
Honestly, even though there are only two chapters, I find myself reading them over and over again, each time I check up on this story. It really is a plot I can get absorbed in.
I have waited years for good stories to update, and though this is one of those for which I'd be willing to do so, I hope it will not take so long. Please, continue.
Swallow-Tailed Kite chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
O:

Still writing this? Please don't give up on it. It's too good to be abandoned :(
jil chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
You should update this soon its so funny!
MistressPuppetShow chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
This is getting interesting I say. Please keep writing I wonder if Harry *cough, cough* Loki become a real smart ass with Voldy-Dork
Asterisks chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Oh gosh I'm cracking up! There are literally tears in my eyes. Gosh why dd you stop there?! Please please continue, you've got quite a little gem started here!
Gemelina23 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
hey please update more, this is awesome!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
So wait is brainwashed Loki going to Harry or normal Loki?
hellraven-ovo chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
XDDDD I just HAVE to see the outcome of this *flails* keep up the good work!
misty103 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
more please
Stillnight chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
oh, this is very curious and interesting :D Waiting with interest next chapter my dear
thesilverdagger-03 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
really good...curious to see where it will go.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »