Reviews for Echoing Reflection
this is interesting, more please? ;3
Nemo Poison chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Like the plot so far.
Flakeblood chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
This plot written so well that I hope you are planning to continue the story. I have not found any other stories for this crossover pair that have used this idea, and it's very intriguing.
Honestly, even though there are only two chapters, I find myself reading them over and over again, each time I check up on this story. It really is a plot I can get absorbed in.
I have waited years for good stories to update, and though this is one of those for which I'd be willing to do so, I hope it will not take so long. Please, continue.
Swallow-Tailed Kite chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
O:

Still writing this? Please don't give up on it. It's too good to be abandoned :(
jil chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
You should update this soon its so funny!
MistressPuppetShow chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
This is getting interesting I say. Please keep writing I wonder if Harry *cough, cough* Loki become a real smart ass with Voldy-Dork
Asterisks chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Oh gosh I'm cracking up! There are literally tears in my eyes. Gosh why dd you stop there?! Please please continue, you've got quite a little gem started here!
Gemelina23 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
hey please update more, this is awesome!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
So wait is brainwashed Loki going to Harry or normal Loki?
hellraven-ovo chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
XDDDD I just HAVE to see the outcome of this *flails* keep up the good work!
misty103 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
more please
Stillnight chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
oh, this is very curious and interesting :D Waiting with interest next chapter my dear
thesilverdagger-03 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
really good...curious to see where it will go.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I absolutely love what you've done with the idea so far, and especially with Natasha's insight just by looking at them, and Harry's complete inability to grasp what's going on, partially because he isn't getting a lot of answers himself. I really do hope you continue this soon, because it's such an awesome thing.
yamiduke13 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Ha Oh I laughed so hard when I read this. I look forward to more and I think you did a great job with it.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »