Reviews for Charades
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
BWAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT!
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Yes I bet that DG not complaining is right. :) Gotta love that he said 'will you marry me' to DG.

Awe but we love putting Cain into interesting situations that the games cause him to get into. Plus we all know he will anything for DG.
HisLittlePilgrim chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Finally! I had to do a little reading between the lines to figure out what happened though, and what you're are saying but not saying in so many words is that Cain sweeps DG into a powerful embrace and plants a much needed, and over due kiss on her lips. YIPEEEE! I love this series.
daughterofthe1king chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Yes...point to animegus! :) However, it's NaNoWriMo and I have been inspired lately.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
And the rest the audience shouts "It's about DAMN TIME!"
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oh my... I figured out what she was doing, but it was still awesome that the first words that came out of his mouth were those four. I love it. And Raw is probably relieved. Great work and I hope to see more soon.
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh THAT was BRILLIANT!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
best game result EVER, love it, cain is adorable in his cluelessness and yay for DG! she won!
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
That "ulp" confuses me. Did she shut herself up or did Cain? And how? You can't tease us with not even knowing the action he took!