Reviews for Past Mistake
funniefriend1245 chapter 28 . 1/25
Hi there! I liked this story a lot! Thanks for writing it. I think that you did a good job with Halt and Pauline. I especially liked your characterization of Crowley. You did a really great job with him. Your OCs were pretty good, too. I'm definitely going to check out your other stories now!
Birds on the Sunset chapter 28 . 6/1/2013
Aw what a gorgeous story. I cannot tell you how glad I am he came back to Pauline. You made me like her (I never really did after the book) but I was petrified he'd bring Fianna back with him.
Poor Halt. I was reading and thinking this girl really likes to torture Halt. I was so worried about him and all the injures.
Great story though. Really good.
Rizamute chapter 28 . 5/17/2013
It was a good fix but not one of your best ones I'm going to go read te Gilan one you are talking about keep up the food work you are a great writer :)
Guinevere137 chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
They are an old married couple...even if they haven't been married long! You even make argue like one! lol :)
Guinevere137 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This has me so captivated!
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 28 . 5/5/2013
Yay! I think this is rlly good. I wouldn't have been able to make halt so...Halt-y. I would've felt all bad for Pauline and made him too sweet to her. XP I think he's very IC. It maeks me a little mad at him, especially the way he just tossed her ring on the table like that, but she knows him well enough to read between the lines. I hope things get better for them from here!
Btw, u haz a Gilan story? And I is not reading teh Gilan-ness :O (shows what a lousy FF friend I am...) I will read it. :3
God bless, Mychelewhoisnotloggedin
SeekerMaxia chapter 28 . 5/5/2013
Not gonna lie; the ending felt a bit rushed, but I liked how Halt and Pauline patched things up. I bet you're happy that this story is out of your life now :)
Ranger indecisive chapter 28 . 5/5/2013
Oh lol halts gonna get mini halts it wasn't that bad an ending really but maybe a little rushed and way love this story from start to end... is halt your favourite cose he is like in all your stories and sometimes the main character
Ranger Robbin chapter 28 . 5/4/2013
Hehe. Still like it. Keep writing !
FarmersDaughter chapter 28 . 5/4/2013
So they're patching things back up! YAY! (:
RandomYoshi chapter 28 . 5/4/2013
It was a good ending. It all came a little fast for me though, just a tad confusing when they were discussing Fianna. I was expecting a longer chapter with a more advanced conclusion. I'm not saying it was bad, it just wasn't Bralt. But we all cut corners, eventually. Even I do.
Looking forward to what you have in mind for Gilan's Frist Year, though!
flaminglake chapter 28 . 5/4/2013
Actually Halt, I thought "so you only came back because I'm going to have a baby," was a pretty fair statement. Is this the end of the whole story? It wasn't too bad, except I thought it changed from the awkward frustration to a happy ending quite fast. If I were Pauline, I'd have held a much bigger grudge. Mind you, if I were Pauline, I would have married the other of the two rangers. Anyway, at least Halt fessed up about Fianna quickly. Good job Bralt, another original, interesting story done.
SkittlesGal chapter 28 . 5/4/2013
Hahahahahahahaha I love the way you wrote that! I just can't... Haha I can't get over how great that all looks in my mind :) I liked that ending, short and sweet :)
RandomYoshi chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
Crowley to the rescue!
I swear Braltian stories are SO unpredictable!
SeekerMaxia chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
Another great chapter- I liked how you had Halt talk his way out of the situation instead of fighting :)