Reviews for Fast learner
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Ohhhh myyyy goshhhhh that is so so so so cute I love it keep writing
Cait chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Unf! And also, you know, proper intelligent commentary as well. I'm clearly very pleased with the Kate/Ben developments, but I am worried about what's going on business-wise. Here's hoping Reed & Reed (Bitch, Bitch, & Jackass) isn't in a lot of trouble- though I suppose it might be more interesting if it was...
Cait chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
I should have figured it was a misunderstanding! Oh, office gossip. All the same, Kate, what did you think he'd think? Hopefully Ben will be smart enough to let her talk. Will get to Ch. 4 soon- can't wait for more!
Cait chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Kaaaaate! Argh, I'm sure she doesn't mean to hurt Ben, and it was a bit scummy for him to basically tell on him to Lauren, but hon, what are you thinking? Did you not think Ben would find out. But I'm sure she'll come to her senses eventually. Right, Kate?
Cait chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
You can't just cut it there! (Yes, there are more chapters, I'm trying to space out fic as long as I can since we won't get a season 3 thanks to effing USA) Great hook! I must know what's going to happen with this guy...
anne chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
gah, you're killing me! the suspense! i need answers, lol.
desina chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Please keep going because I know I'm going to love the ending. :)
Sorella-Aine chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Twist! I already hate this Brandon character...but I'm sure I'm going to love hating him.